11-20 $ 100

Gates open at 4 PM
Pill Draw 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Hot Laps at 6 PM
Racing at 7 PM

$25 Pit Passes - $10 Grandstand kids 12 and under free

Kids caged Karts will also be racing - Doe Run Rules MUST RUN RESTRICTORS

quick change

is the track thinking about going to quick changes for next season? , just realized that I-55 is closed this weekend. it might be the best show yet. chris

you better think agian

is the track thinking about going to quick changes for next season? , just realized that I-55 is closed this weekend. it might be the best show yet. chris
Is't this the weekend for tri city to have there $3000 to win for mods. i think the I 55 racer will go there for a chance to win $3000 fri and 3000 sat

Is't this the weekend for tri city to have there $3000 to win for mods. i think the I 55 racer will go there for a chance to win $3000 fri and 3000 sat
Plus it is somehow UMP points at TCS. You'll get a few of the boys that can,t win at Belleville, like Griffaw and Rumble but thats about it.

Plus it is somehow UMP points at TCS. You'll get a few of the boys that can,t win at Belleville, like Griffaw and Rumble but thats about it.

So are you saying that Rumble and Griffaw can't win at Belleville? Or they haven't won at Belleville? Because I know for a fact they both have won features there in the past and this year....and what's your point anyways? We don't whine when other racers want to visit our track we welcome them.......

Hope not...

Could this race be UMP sanctioned? It would definitely help in drawing a lot of cars.
SFCR is an IMCA rule track so I would hope they wouldn't change it to a UMP race. Let those guys come, but change to meet SFCR's rules.

I guess Rusty couldn't win at Belleville so he went to Nebo, KY tonight and won over Devon Gilpin....who is 2nd in UMP points and has something like 20 feature wins.

Team RGR's 6th feature win of the season...three in MO, 1 in IL, 1 in IN, and 1 in KY.

I hope mother nature stays away tonight so you all can have a great show! Enjoy it and have fun, the season is sadly about over. However you have this weekends Modified Mania and the 2 biggest sprint car shows of the year next weekend. Good luck to all tonight and have a blast!

This todd mcgraw who ownes the #10 that rumble drives. Why do you run your mouth, cause we don't know who you are. Rumble won features at i-55 last year and passed korte to win one this year and won one at bel clair. Come run your mouth in my pitts tonight if we race. Hot rod

Smart mouths

This todd mcgraw who ownes the #10 that rumble drives. Why do you run your mouth, cause we don't know who you are. Rumble won features at i-55 last year and passed korte to win one this year and won one at bel clair. Come run your mouth in my pitts tonight if we race. Hot rod
YOU'RE RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF **** DISTURBERS THAT GET ON HERE AND I DEALT WITH ONE ON HERE ALL SEASON AT FREDROCK!! GOOD LUCK ON GETTIN' WHOEVER TO OWN UP TO THEIR MOUTH!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT ALSO!! :cool:

The track can change the rules around how ever they need to be. b-mods running for UMP points at an Imca track. if the track wanted to they can do what ever they want. wasn't on here to raise a stink, but i am sure none of local boys would want to see Randy Korte, Ray Walsh, and or Rusty Griffaw and so on, come down and beat them out of the $1500.00 there have only been a hand full in the last year or so even adventure north to race against them. Chad Heady, Brent Thompson, Casey Nations, Jim Black, and i believe his name was John leary, not sure of his name. i am sure there might a couple more, i think i remember Mike Francis up there too. sorry if i left anyone out. why would you go to place that is paying 1500.00 when you can double that with 3000.00. this is the second year of mod mania at farmington, i believe it is the third or forth year at tri-city for mod mania. ( i wonder were they got mod mania from) they are paying 4000.00 to win with sprint cars and only 1500.00 to mods, when some of the mods have just as much in there cars as the sprints, i think it should be 2500.00 to win the mods . like i said at the beginning each small local track can change their rules anytime they want too. i do believe that Rusty Griffaw has won at fredricktown this year, how can anyone say he couldn't win....time to get your head out of the clouds...chris

YOU'RE RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF **** DISTURBERS THAT GET ON HERE AND I DEALT WITH ONE ON HERE ALL SEASON AT FREDROCK!! GOOD LUCK ON GETTIN' WHOEVER TO OWN UP TO THEIR MOUTH!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT ALSO!! :cool:
i have invited them as well,,,. chris

Back