2009 Sportsman

simpson54

Let'er Eat
graphics by Exclusive Graphics and Design
pics-1.jpg

DSC07940.jpg

DSC07933.jpg

Special Thanks to Ski, Steves auto body, Bruces Auto Body, Artistic Expressions Photography, Martys used car and truck parts, Simpsons TV, Glass America, Exclusive Design and Graphics , Extreme Race cars, my family and Connor Wiley

Bob Simpson

The car looks nice, but that garage is spectacular! Wow! It's so neat! I'm in awe!

Have you seen my garage? My neighbor said to me yesterday morning, as I was scraping the front windshied of my car because the stupid defroster doesn't work properly, that it sure would be nice if I had a 2-car garage attached to my house.

It sure would be nice if I could use my 2-car attached garage for MY CAR!!!!

The car looks nice, but that garage is spectacular! Wow! It's so neat! I'm in awe!

Have you seen my garage? My neighbor said to me yesterday morning, as I was scraping the front windshied of my car because the stupid defroster doesn't work properly, that it sure would be nice if I had a 2-car garage attached to my house.

It sure would be nice if I could use my 2-car attached garage for MY CAR!!!!
thanks! i try to keep it as organized and clean as i can cuz its easier to work in that way and we get a lot more done.

my mom says the same thing. we moved just recently kinda out in the country and have a 2 car garage that is not attached and far back on the property that is strictly for racing and a 2 car garage attached to the house. the one attached to the house was supposed to be for my mom to park in but her spot is already taken by a truck im fixin up... she wasnt too happy to say the least

thanks! i try to keep it as organized and clean as i can cuz its easier to work in that way and we get a lot more done.

my mom says the same thing. we moved just recently kinda out in the country and have a 2 car garage that is not attached and far back on the property that is strictly for racing and a 2 car garage attached to the house. the one attached to the house was supposed to be for my mom to park in but her spot is already taken by a truck im fixin up... she wasnt too happy to say the least

Word to the wise....GET THAT TRUCK OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S GARAGE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they both new cars?if they are how did you get dean to get them done so quick it isnt even march.

Back