2010 Bedrock Raceway Outlaw & RWYB Rules

tobias101

Livin' the dream.........
The rules meeting held on 7 Feb was very productive. I want to thank each of the kart owners that showed up and provided input and discussion.

For those attending the meeting a copy of the rules was provided before the meetings conclusion. There have been a few changes that are mostly done to make for easier reading.

I did add the following:
2. Simply defines the legal tires for the classes. Nothing that was ran last year was taken away and no new options were added.
5. An attempt to keep things simple and straight forward.

Miscellaneous:
2. The Outlaw and RWYB classes will have an open tire rule. Any dot slick or threaded tire designed for kart racing is allowed. QRC tires are legal.

5. Karts that meet the Outlaw rules can race either Outlaw or RWYB
but not both on the same night.

For some reason the attachment didn't show up.

Attachments

• 2010 Rules.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 169
what a JOKE the rules is SINGLE CYLINDER ONLY !!!!!!!!

There are two open classes at Bedrock.

The "Outlaws" that are restricted by weight and engine size.

The "RWYB" that is pretty much wide open. I'm sure you just missed the part about the RWYB stuff....not much to "rule it up" as my son would say. Please read the mic. section and you'll see the "RWYB" has no weight restriction and engines are limited by total displacement only.

For all the "RWYB" guys, Frank will run you if three or more show up. I'm 99.9999999% sure Frank won't mix the two classes.

I'm legal in either and plan to run whatever class has the most karts. With that said I'll run the "RWYB" class if needed to make a three kart field.

ALL KARTS reguardless of class will be safety inspected before being allowed on the track.

Toby,
So, there will be no RWYB at bedrock this year! Looks like Bedrock will have a Run What We Say You Can Run class? RWYB = Open Engine Rules period! So, are they saying if 3 or more TRUE RWYB karts show up they will be able to have a true RWYB class or, will the track only allow the RWWSYCR class if 3 or more show up for it? Just wanting to clear up the water.
thanks,Ron.

I don't think the water will ever be really clear...

The RWYB class has the fewest restrictions I think you'll ever find at a weekly event. Pretty sure the max cc's is determined by the track insurance company....anything biger than their limit is not considered a kart.

I don't think the water will ever be really clear...

The RWYB class has the fewest restrictions I think you'll ever find at a weekly event. Pretty sure the max cc's is determined by the track insurance company....anything biger than their limit is not considered a kart.

naw.. coulterville and wayne city are supposedly going full rwyb thanks,Ron.

That's cool....good luck where ever you run.

I'll run Coulterville for sure....Wayne City not so sure about.

the joke of the day

The boy's at Bedrock are scared of competion thay Blame insurance for it ! hell I've seen the boy's drive there the insurance should have a problem with that !!!!!

The boy's at Bedrock are scared of competion thay Blame insurance for it ! hell I've seen the boy's drive there the insurance should have a problem with that !!!!!

How big of a motor do you want? :eek:

Here's a quote from the UAS website. I guess they are afraid of competion too.

"250cc two-stroke and 500cc four stroke is the maximum size that insurance companies will insure so that is the absolute limit that the UAS will allow."

Way to go Toby, It just seems like a couple guys don't want to actually RACE.Just show up with Stupid Morphadite (sp.?) things they fine on E-Bay and be a pain in everbodys A**. JMO :D BTW don't count on Coulterville being "anything goes":D

Way to go Toby, It just seems like a couple guys don't want to actually RACE.Just show up with Stupid Morphadite (sp.?) things they fine on E-Bay and be a pain in everbodys A**. JMO :D BTW don't count on Coulterville being "anything goes":D

Doug....sometimes you crack me up! You have such a polite way of making your point :D.

I Sorry

I'm sorry I lost it yesterday.I'm just tired of this problem going on and on.When rules are voted on,and agreed upon,and written down for all to read.There shouldn't be any argument.Just read those rules and build your machine to fit.Then let's all go RACE.:D
Sumo Awaayyyyyyyyy over and far out:eek:

I'm sorry I lost it yesterday.I'm just tired of this problem going on and on.When rules are voted on,and agreed upon,and written down for all to read.There shouldn't be any argument.Just read those rules and build your machine to fit.Then let's all go RACE.:D
Sumo Awaayyyyyyyyy over and far out:eek:

I was just messing with you....speak your mind.

Back