2010 I-55 Pepsi Nationals WoO Late Model Event will be a 2 DAY show!!!

marks44

Exciting news - I confirmed this afternoon that the 2010 I-55 Pepsi Nationals will be a World of Outlaw Late Model 2-Day Event. Yes - you read right! 2 days!!!!!!!! More details will posted at a later date but just wanted everyone to know the exciting news!!!!!!

That is from someone that is in the KNOW.

Good news for the Late Model guys. Thanks for getting this word out.

The nationals the last several years have been the week after the world 100, Lucas Oil has been off that weekend. It will be nice to see the this race go back to a two day format.

It will be interesting to see if it will be 2 days each with a complete program and seperate payouts or two days with a 100 lap feature and one big payout. Either way, I'm excited. :D

Man, a 2 day show and a 3 day show with the round-up. Ray is getting soft in his old age. Ya all don't like 2 day shows...remember. BUT I do!! 2 days of Sprints too please!!!!

Man, a 2 day show and a 3 day show with the round-up. Ray is getting soft in his old age. Ya all don't like 2 day shows...remember. BUT I do!! 2 days of Sprints too please!!!!

The second annual Ironman 55 was confirmed as a 2 day show on the second day of the inaugural Ironman 55. Same weekend, too.

Ya but a 2 day show for the outlaw sprints and they come to I55 2 times a year? Heck I hear they are a dieing class? How can that be. Oh wait dirt hound said that never mind.:eek::D;);)

well kent I 'll take your ticket for the dream and world and any other non dune buggy show and and youo can see the theflip and flops and stay at the track till 230 in the morning next year if all goes well while your going tothe ironman55 I 'll be in Union kentucky for the N/S 100 one of those lil Lucas races paying 50 k to win with hall of fame inductions to boot

well kent I 'll take your ticket for the dream and world and any other non dune buggy show and and youo can see the theflip and flops and stay at the track till 230 in the morning next year if all goes well while your going tothe ironman55 I 'll be in Union kentucky for the N/S 100 one of those lil Lucas races paying 50 k to win with hall of fame inductions to boot

I'll go to the Show-Me, the World, and the DTWC, and STILL go to the "flips and flops" of the WoO, because they still put on a show that I like, and it's something different from the late models. Give them a racey track, and I'll take that 3-wide slide job wheel to wheel action any day.

The hound liked the sprints he just won't tell you ! He actually enjoyed the two day show when they were here! He is a closet sprinter :eek: :eek: :D

One thing I can say is in the sprints you haft to drive with respect and not bounce off each other or look out you will tear up your stuff in a hurry and end your day. Open wheel racing makes for a better driver in the long run.

Back