2011 Racing Information

bigbobdrr

Staff member
Here is some tentative Information for 2011 RACING Season !
We are excited to announce that HUBER TRUCKING will be sponsoring our Caged Karts Class. Every week they will be presenting a Trophy to the feature Winner. If you would be interested in sponsoring a class please give me a call.

2011 Play Dates are April 15th & 29th
Gates open at 6 and practice from 7 - ?

Tenative Schedule : Subject to change )

May 6th : Opening Night
May 13th : Regular Show
May 20th : Regular Show and Vintage Cars
May 27th : Regular Show

June 3rd : NO RACES
June 10th : Regular Show
June 17th : Regular Show and Vintage cars
June 24th : Regular Show

July 1st : NO RACES
July 8th : Regular Show
July 15th : Regular Show and Vintage Cars
July 22nd : Regular Show
July 29th : Regular Show

Aug 5th : Regular Show
Aug 12th : Regular Show
Aug 19th : Regular Show and Vintage Cars
Aug 26th : Regular Show

Sept 2nd : NO RACING
Sept 9th : Regular Show - FINAL POINT NIGHT
Sept 16th : Season Finale - Gateway Vintage Cars Edurance Race with our Regular Classes

Info : We will be having a Trophy Dash this year with rotating classes ! Special Shows to be announced soon !

That is something that we are looking back into doing. The reason we quit was it was so hard to determine just one driver out of all of the great drivers we have. Thanks for your input it is greatly appreciated !
BoB

Throw an Amod race in there. Last year was the first year I hadn't made it out to DRR since 2002. Be fun to run there again!

In the past i have had the AMods here and the car count was very low so it isnt feaseable unless i could get a garunteed car count.

All rule changes for 2011 have been updated on the website on the rules page. Anything that was changed for this year is highlighted in red. There were adjustments in the Mini Stocks, Karts and B-Mods.

-----not really sure why anybody would need an aftermarket intake on a legal mini stock-my $500 engines sure didn't

I'm just keeping the plugged up efi intake on the thunder chicken. She clucks just fine the way she is. I don't have any money for my cars anyway the kid's taking it all.

Back