2014 car shows?

RACN911

Just curious if anybody knew when the dates for the car shows are gonna be? Full moon, White top, tomahawk ? Or any others in the Stl area.

I am trying to put together a car show with Rusty Rodz car club, Highland Speedway and Tri City speedway to kick off the racing season, anyone interested call me or come by, Hi Top Bowl, Highland IL
would be nice to see some Late Models, Mods, B Mods, Street Stocks, factory stocks, micros, and kids mods. Date I am trying to get things going is Sunday March 8th, talked to Scott Kuhn and Tammy Gundaker about the date as well.
Nothing has been confirmed yet.

Ray Voss
if interested in bringing a car, you can reach me at Hi Top Bowl, or e mail me, hitopbowl@yahoo.com

Tomahawk is probably going to have theirs on Saturday, March 1. They will post with more details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tomahawk is not having theirs this weekend anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What about caseyville's full moon salon always a gud time anyone heard anything
We regret to announce that there will no show at the Full Moon this year, We waht to thank everyone who participated in any capacity in the ten years of this show. Maybe next year we'll pick it up again, it remains to be seen.

Brian Eaves #44

I have Rusty Rodz car club and 6 cars saying they will be coming to Hi Top Bowl for a Car Show on March 9th, anyone else wanting to bring there car up?

Ray Voss

Brian
Really sorry to hear there will be no show this year.Always had a great time and the money when to a good cause.

Tomahawk Bar&Grill will be having a stock car show March 22nd since there wont be any racing anytime soon around here starts at noon -? 100$ for best of show,drink specials and food avaliable all day long located on Hwy 143 in Millersburg IL for those that dont already know call 618-669-2122 for any other info or questions you can also find them on face book all classes welcome.

Sunday MARCH 9th from 1-4, Rusty Rodz car club, and stock car show at HI TOP BOWL, Highland IL
618-654-6283
Rt 40, behind the walgreens
coming from St Jacob, Rt 40 on the right before you get to Walgreens
Rt 143, at the light by Steve Schmitt Chevy, go left, cant miss us on the left, huge parking lot.

Hope to see you all here

Ray Voss

Thank YOU,

Aaron Melton
Adam Koch (B Mod street legal LOL, and his SS)
AJ Kline
Rob Shaw
Rusty Rodz Car club

for showing off your cars here at Hi Top Bowl

thanks guys
Ray Voss

Back