2015 b mod rules

blaster

We just talked with sam from ump. The rules for 2015 if you had a highland/fayette county legal b mod the only things that you will need to change are the pull bar. You must run a solid bar. The shock rule is mandatory. That is all. We have also confirmed that the following tracks are running these rules in 2015. Highland fayette county, I-55/pevely, Macon,Paducah,JacksonvilleAnd we are waiting on a few other to get back with us. This is great news for the b mod class. Now the racers that have b mods will have a rules package that they can live with.

Now see there billy that wasn't so hard thanks for ur hard work on getting this done for the class and Scott

I55 has not decided as of just now I spoke with the owner, and Sam also does not quite now the rules yet he said but tracks don't have to follow them, so some people need to get there facts straight and don't believe me call for yourself , I did!!

Last edited:
Not to be a downer but once again different rules for different tracks. They always say be careful what you ask for you just might get it

I called yesterday and was told totally different but i didnt talk to sam either. Was told chevy engines only and no exemptions. Either a crate or bow tie block. See this is why all the complaining and i have no skin in the game. But when you write one thing and tell others different thats why the confusion. Yes we want rules but its still " at tracks discretion" deal. So yea highland ect if you were legal there then your good to go but still not legal according to the rule book. Just like the sportsman class all over again. Guessin we will see as there it a tri city meeting thurs and now a bigger b mod meeting for everyone coming up. From what i gather from the ones who talked to sam he hasnt read ALL the rules and is going by this years set up still.

The rules are what I stated in the first post I just used highland/fayette rules as a reference. Highland,pevely,fayette county,Macon,Jacksonville and Paducah have all agreed to run the ump rules in 2015. I'm not sure where you guys are getting your information. If you want the facts go to the people that are running things like we have done. Everything else is nothing more than hearsay!

I can't believe UMP came out with these rules that I might add,,,that will let you run anywhere,,and now you guys are wanting to change already,,,,,Go ahead and "track bound" yourselves.

Betting the ones " happy " with the rules dont have to buy 4 shocks move their fuel cell rearward 3 inches and relocate a battery tray let alone redo fuel lines battery cables ect. Plus its still not a national set of rules( remember the route the sportsmans went!) Same deal! Rules that are there are stupid( gm only as per rules!) I know 4 guys selling out and tired of ump bouncing all over the place as far as what they want to do and what they actually end up doing. That is unless tri city is a game changer and opts to do an independant thing. If that happens you may see others follow. Why pay a ump membership fee and get a track to track rule? We have had this conversation before on here and same route its going here.

Alcohol its still a track to track rule deal. No fords or dodges per rules. Yea highland may run them but if you went somewhere that said hey bud no fords per rules thats not a national set of rules. By the way all 4 guys called and all 4 were told no fords in 2015 as its stated in the rules no ands ifs or butts

Back