#21 Pro-4 Neon???

I was just curious if anyone knows how to contact Dave Heinrich? If his old #21 is just lying around collecting dust, I'd be very interested in buying it. I just got my tax return and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.

I don't really want any part of it. Just wanted a straight answer as to what we were racing against last night. Good times.

Aaron Wood said:
I don't really want any part of it. Just wanted a straight answer as to what we were racing against last night. Good times.

So are you interested in buying the car ? Or just a straight answer?
If you are wanting the car I am sure it's forsale everything has a price tag...
Or if you are looking for a straight answer then cut to the chase and ask a straight question.

I AGREE WITH YOU THERE!!! WHY NOT ASK THE PRICE BOYS FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF GETTING ON HERE AND HAVING OTHER PEOPLE ANSWER FOR YOU? SORRY, BUT THAT IS JUT MY OPINION.:)

MissAttitude said:
So are you interested in buying the car ? Or just a straight answer?
If you are wanting the car I am sure it's forsale everything has a price tag...
Or if you are looking for a straight answer then cut to the chase and ask a straight question.

Aaron

Whats the deal with your car, are you needing parts are what let me know I have a few connections in the dodge world

hey jeff didnt you run that 7 car a belle clair when they ran hornets that one night we know curt but we are not going there

He did ask and they said no, but everyone knows that it is it. We are just wondering why someone would lie about where they got the car!

jeff price owns the car in question. i dont recall anybody asking jeff price where he got the car. not that it is anybodys business. we didnt question anyone about their car when we were getting our rear ends handed to us. now the shoe is on the other foot. not a good feeling is it ?
Chad Burgess said:
He did ask and they said no, but everyone knows that it is it. We are just wondering why someone would lie about where they got the car!

Shoe on the other foot?

Here's the deal and then I am done with this thread. It wasn't a beat around the bush attempt to dodge the real question, it was sarcasm. I know Heinrich doesn't own that car anymore, and the whole world knows why it hadn't raced in a while. I wanted to see if anybody had enough stones to give me an honest answer. I don't give a damn who OWNS the car now? That's not what I asked to those involved, including the driver. The question was: Is that Dave Heinrich's old #21 white Dodge Neon??? The same car that mopped up the Fall Nationals in 04... i.e. the same car that was claimed and banned from I-55??? Sorry about the confusion. I guess I wasn't making myself clear Sunday? And as far as the comment you just made? Whatever. I do believe on opening night I went out of my way to walk over to the victory lane platform and congratulate Gary on his win.

Aaron, the comment wasnt made directly to you . we have had to deal with so any inquiries about this car. we were not pointing you out . we had to deal with this same issue at pevely saturday night. once again the comment wasnt directed at you it was just a simple statement. we have always had a good relationship with you and your team and hope to continue.
Aaron Wood said:
Here's the deal and then I am done with this thread. It wasn't a beat around the bush attempt to dodge the real question, it was sarcasm. I know Heinrich doesn't own that car anymore, and the whole world knows why it hadn't raced in a while. I wanted to see if anybody had enough stones to give me an honest answer. I don't give a damn who OWNS the car now? That's not what I asked to those involved, including the driver. The question was: Is that Dave Heinrich's old #21 white Dodge Neon??? The same car that mopped up the Fall Nationals in 04... i.e. the same car that was claimed and banned from I-55??? Sorry about the confusion. I guess I wasn't making myself clear Sunday? And as far as the comment you just made? Whatever. I do believe on opening night I went out of my way to walk over to the victory lane platform and congratulate Gary on his win.

Back