21c

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingfan1953

not surprised montgomery started in the front all night again this year.He hadn't had a pay check in a couple of weeks.2 weeks of not racing he'll be in front again when we go back. anybody wanna make a bet on this. I have watched it all year long.If he dont start in front he cant win, maybe thats why a lot of room in grandstands.

One of my very best friends does the pill draw and says anyone that wants to can come down and watch. I bet nowone does because they would just complain its to hot or their hotdog was cold and miss the draw..lol

On opening night when I drew for Steve, Joey and Timmy happened to be there getting ready to draw themselves. After they drew, they both had their chips in their fist. No one could see what number they had. Joey asked his brother "you wanta trade?" Tim said no. They opened their fists and Joey had like an 8 or 9 and Timmy had a low 30 pill LOL Joey is just one lucky son of a gun when it comes to the pill draw. Sooooo come on down and watch the pill draw. I know the people who do the pill draw as well. Good people and no way is there any cheating going on.

First off... Its not really what pill you draw, unless you draw # 1 or 2..... It all depends on how many draw before you, how many cars there is total.... I'm really sure that if you ask to watch a pill draw and ask them how its done, they will let you see.... I've done the pill draw for the sprints 3 times this year and I can guarantee you that there was NO CHEATING..... Heck Timmy drew a 50 and Won the Feature.... All the people complaining about the cheating at pill draw & all the drivers.... All I have to say is BUY A CAR....

I agree! That opening night that Short won I drew a 46 pill for him! LOL You could draw a 20 pill and still start on the front if everyone else drew a higher number. Kills me that people think there is cheating going on with the pill draw.

First off... Its not really what pill you draw, unless you draw # 1 or 2..... It all depends on how many draw before you, how many cars there is total.... I'm really sure that if you ask to watch a pill draw and ask them how its done, they will let you see.... I've done the pill draw for the sprints 3 times this year and I can guarantee you that there was NO CHEATING..... Heck Timmy drew a 50 and Won the Feature.... All the people complaining about the cheating at pill draw & all the drivers.... All I have to say is BUY A CAR....

I don't need to watch a pill draw, I know how It all works. This coming from someone who is employed by Cory and starts in front all the time also.

I start on the front all the time . WOW in 24 years of racing I have been on the front row of the heat 11%, 2nd row 26% , and 63% 3rd row on back. That to me does not sound like the front row all the time.Why does someones employment have anything to do with their starting position. If you think it is so rigged , I would enjoy the opportunity to have you come down to pill draw every Saturday night and draw my pill for me.

i DON'T HAVE a wonderful memory but i think Joey has started on front once in last 3 races.I could be wrong.I even used to hear people cry about the dash.Explain to me how you cheat there.

ive got an idea on what to do with the pill draw just for one night just to show everyone the pill draw is fair.....pick one person out of the crown have them come down and draw everyones pill then noone could complain or say there was cheating going on

someone would still cry about it,i have met alot of good people in racin,then there are the total dumb a@@es

ive got an idea on what to do with the pill draw just for one night just to show everyone the pill draw is fair.....pick one person out of the crown have them come down and draw everyones pill then noone could complain or say there was cheating going on

I see where you are going with that Justin, but I think you would have to give the drivers the choice, because some drivers are very superstitious about the pill draw. Some draw at the exact same time, the same person draws, some wear lucky boxers, shirts, colors.... So you would have to let the driver choose to be part of it, most would just chuckle and say sure go ahead, you would only have a few that would be leery of it.

i understand that that would be no problem who ever was chosen out of the crowd to draw would be standing there to see them draw so everything would still be able to be proven as fair so then noone could say someone was cheating or playing favorites....just my opnion i know its fair had to draw pill myself so i know how it works......and do i understand this correctly that the pill draw is for the heat races and the feature lineup is determined by the position they finsh in their heats?

Just watch on the 14th chris boyed, joey and brent will be on the front. What do you want to bet.

In regards to the dash, how about your fire up the timer, let sprints timein like they use to. (it's not like there are 40 sprints a night anymore so it wouldnt take as long). Do a top 6 invert, top two of the heat out of every dash would be inverted by there time for the dash so it would make the absolute best racing to watch. The cream will always rise to the top. Just my two cents.

Since im not able to be there every week, i can't say much but i don't believe any cheating is going on with the pill draw, as for qualifying i def. wish they would bring it back though, would definitely group the cars in the heats better and make for better racing. JMO.

Jeremy Standridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back