23RD ANNUAL SHOW ME 100 SCHEDULED TO JULY 12 DUE TO HEAVY OVER NIGHT RAIN

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Heavy overnight rains and additional heavy rain expected throughout the day and evening have left Lucas Oil Speedway officials with no choice but to postpone the final day of the 23rd Annual Show-Me 100. We will run the Saturday portion of the event on Sunday, July 12th, the day after the Diamond Nationals. Your admission ticket from Saturday and your pit band from Saturday will be honored for admission on July 12th. Additional details to follow.

there might be other shows depending on same drivers the make up was suppose be that sunday evening

You don't get it. This was announced Sunday. They were going to use the rain date that Sunday, gates were to open at 2pm, racing at 4pm. But the track was destroyed by the overnight rains, and the forecast (which they got) was for more that afternoon.

no I do get it most of those guys had tri city on their schedule and wouldn't of made it if they ran sunday I would'nt walk across the street to see the show me anymore wish it was at west plains

I would'nt walk across the street to see the show me anymore wish it was at west plains

While I miss going to West Plains, you are missing out on some good racing, if you aren't going to the events at the nicest dirt facility in the country.

nice facility yes the night I was the racing was sub par i don't care how nice the place it is I want to see good racing that place put me to sleep

Back