2nd Moolah Shrine Car Show

Fireman4511

Hey all just putting a post out about Our 2nd car show last year we had a great first car show and this year I think will be even better but I would love to see some of you guys out there that have Racecars bring them out and put them on display for all to see up close, the car show is geared toward hot rods of yesteryear but I think that it would be great to see a bunch of racecars out there showing off what you all do. At any rate if you think you come out please give me a call at 314 324 5899 My name is Tom the dat of the car show is Oct 9th 2005 I think most of the local racing is done around then so please think about it and bring your car out for everyone to look at. Thanks again all for reading this.

What type of car show is this? What are the catagories? I'd appreciate it if you could you post a little more info on here about it?

Tommy call me when your ready to letter your ride,,and also,,we will bring the lil midget car out to the show,email me the details!

Hey all I will post a lot more in the coming week, we had a great show last year and we just had our first meeting for this years show and things are looking great I will try and get a flyer on the site if jim D can do that for me that way the info is right there on the flyer also if you need info before that call me I will send you a flyer in the mail. The show will be in Maryland Hgt. near Hwy 270 and Page Blvd, that is where the Shrine Center is located.

Back