It was a good movie. What I got from the ending was: It ended suddenly just as his life. That is the impression it left on me anyway.

It was good, but it was more like a brief summery than the life story of Dale Earnhardt. It made me sad.

After building up the rivalalry between Waltrip and Dale they should of ended the way it did end. With D. Waltrip calling the race from the booth and the emotion in his voice as it all happen. It was a great movie though and one I believe I would own. 3 forever racing on tracks of gold.

I noticed when dale got paid and thew his money on the table i think it was in the 70s his money was all newer style 20 dollar bills i just figerd i point that out

I didn't get to see it from beginning to end. I'll have to catch it again some time. But from what I did see, it seemed like every scene in it away from the track was serious. Never light hearted. Like I said though I only saw the last of it.

Overall I felt like they did a pretty fair job with the movie. It looked to me like they tried to cover too much of his life in too short of a time. I would like to have seen more from his early years on the short tracks.

A few years ago a fellow told me that Earnhardt's first Winston Cup race was run in a car owned by a guy from Springfield, Mo. I was told that he only raced for this guy one time. Does anyone know anything about this? Might be a local myth.

Not bad...gotta give them some credit for trying to make this movie. However, I don't think they busted their budget in filming.

that movie was great i loved every second of it and i am going to buy the dvd when it comes out they did a good job of showing all the problems race car drivers go through and to have it all taken away all of a sudden the end was good when he finally met up with his dad again.

I think the movie had to be 4 hours to cover all that needed to be covered. Was definitely good, but jumped too much from one year to the next, to 5 years later, to 10 years later, etc. The man who played Dale (and also Roger Maris in "61") did a pretty good job. It was worth the wait, but too short in my opinions.

RacerRod

I thought it was pretty good. In the interviews with the people involved in making the movie, it seemed like they really took this seriously and wanted to portray him accurately. I was a little worried it was going to be another Days of Thunder fiasco.

JMO but I thought it stunk The guy that played Suitcase Jake made me LMAO. I think the whole thing was not very acurate and stretched the imagination more than a little.

:cool: Thought the movie was "Good" and for "Fast68", I commend you on your "WEB",Thanks for letting us know about it. I really enjoyed all of it. Thank you ;)

great job fast68. thought the movie was good, a little short. trying to cover to much in a short time, but other then that not bad.

I love the 3 movie. I kinda learn something that I need to know about racing. I wish I could go to Nascar.

Back