$300 to win fayette co speedway

Convict18

Lets see who the big dogs out there. Brownstown speedway is having a 300 to win and I dont think theres any drivers out there good enough to beat rob shaw and the new heavy weight josh callahan the 22j. If u want some good racing and need ump points i would come

Thanks for the correction!! Come on out and bring the hornets! There has been six races at Brownstown, with only two different feature winners, both having three wins each.

if youre talkin about fayette, shaws fast but he aint the car to beat anymore, the 22j of jeremy callahan is the car to beat, if anyone thinks differently than i think they should come to b town friday nights......

22j fast but is he legal?

Heard not to many ppl are happy about jermey's car bein real dog trackin friday night and heard through the great vine that there gonna start teching the cars alot more because alot of ppl are complaing so will see how good he really is when he pulls it off the trailor fri and gets found illegal for something and i saw the car and i can point out a couple things and oops i accidently did already :) so my suggestion is to fix it before u loose ur points and pride of winning by cheating. Just lookin out for the 22j if it isnt fixed by fri as soon as u pull off the trailor the tech guy will spot it and wait til ur done with the heat or feature and call u illegal so hope u get it fixed before friday or u will no longer be defind as a big dawg it will be a cheater. :cool:

and ur saying shaw is running legal its that like calling the kettle black or throwing rock when u live in a glass house and sry to say u can go to almost any track and there top five car are not stock but the tracks could solve that problem aqnd just run two classes hey convict maybe u should suggest since u have so much pull

LMAO ! any one is welcome to tech my car, Bone stock boys. Locked front ends are LEGAL at Fayette. So anyone who wants to tech it, feel free, won't find anything illegal. And I will even lay down a bet with anyone who things it is not legal. Any body want a piece of that action?

You guys did the same **** to Rob last year, and he is legal too! So Come on down and tech it big shot that knows so much about race cars. bahahahahahaha

There's no need to have all this drama. The car that was sent home on the 13th was Tony Stindy(sp?) and I'm positive he had the feature won hands down... lol Josh, you have hurt my feelings:( Just when you don't think I'm a factor I'll put a whoopin on the field! If there is an issue with the 22j car I'm sure things will be corrected and he will be fast once again this Friday.

well i have no dog in this fight what so ever but if you think rob is running illegal buy the car he has for sale and see what you get. i will bet you money that you will get that car the exact same way he would race it and he wouldnt change a thing on it. i myself have been considering buying this car from rob. i was hoping to buy the wagon he had but he sold it before i could do anything. which hey man has money in hand i would sell to. but i would be willing to bet if someone would buy the car he has for sale and go run it at any track they would be a front runner in that car to. AND BE LEGAL!!!!!! IMAGINE THAT. just amazing how somebody can drive and has a car that runs extremly well and can put a whopping on just about anybody is cheating......AMAZING! anyway rob and jeremy keep up the fine work. you both put on a heck of a show each and every time you are on the track...

Back