302????

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
Has anyone heard/seen from Little302 today?? Last I heard the sled was going to a new level with ramps and stuff last night and they were expecting injuries. Just want to make sure the idiot is still in one piece.

CRAZY JASON!!!

the sled is in working condition.....has a wing on it...looks pretty damn fun!!!....by the way i heard they was pulling it behind a truck through the middle of town the other nite......LMAO!!!!

All is well on the southern front... No injuries to report.. The newest design, the 3 seater is in the works. Thanks to Motsinger Racing for the donation of the mini van rear seat!! This one will be equipped with WIDE TRACK.;)

Now Dean,
If you are contributing to his delinquency then you can't complain that the car in your shop isn't getting done. But how can you resist a face like that, it just screams give me your old car parts!
J,
Glad to hear that you and your motley crew are still all in one piece.

I had not choice but to donate that seat to the cause. The sanitation engeneers removed it from their receptical when I attempted to give it to them, I had to get rid of it.

I don't complain too much when he doesn't work on the pinto, I just push it out and work on other stuff.

Back