305 Sprint Cars

We really enjoy running the track and would like to continue to do so. I heard some talk about changing the purse around to continue to let us run, but the real problem is how are we going to attract the kind of car count that it is going to take to make the class survive and to thrive. I think that if you took a pole of the stands, they still enjoy watching the cars run around the track even in their limited numbers. I know Kory has at least 10-15 people on a given night just to watch him from the stands.

Are their some people out there that are looking to get into the class??? Do they need help with something? Questions? Anything? Input on the class?

Just because they are sprint cars, don't think that this is the most expensive class at The Rock to run, because they aren't. Most of the tires that we are running are take-offs from Farmington or other surrounding shows. The engines are about $6,000 from carb to pan. If you already have a modified top end you are most of the way there. You can use your alcohol carb, intake, and mag. Some have injection, but the 3 car has a carb and works great.

Their has been talk of running "stock 350s". I think most of you know where that will end up, but if it means keeping the class going, we need to get together and talk about what is stock.

If anyone has any questions, please PM me and I will try to help you all I can.

Thanks!!

Kyle

Back