305 Sprint Thoughts

Red70Racer

Jeff Palazzolo
After our first ever visit to the "Rock" I would like to thank the Owners/Promotors for extending the invitation. We had a good time at the Rock. The track seems well suited for the sprint cars.
It also did my faith in grass roots racing good to see the full house packed grandstands! That was a pleasent surprize, I hope that is a weekly event, and what is a good friday night of racing witout some good old fashioned dissagreements.
All in all some good racing.
I have also figured out why they call it "The Rock"!:)
Jeff Palazzolo

I gotta say I really liked the 305 sprints. I thought they were a very good match for the track. The Rock is too small for 410's, or even 360's, but the 305's seemed about right. And there's just something about sprint cars, especially when they're on your favorite track. I really hope that fate conspires to allow you guys to return - often!

I also enjoyed the sprints coming to FREDROCK. Hopefully the track will see about plugging you all into the schedule again this year. Great show and very enjoyable to watch.

All of the 305 guys loved it. track seemed well suited for the 305s and we have been invited back on May 8. Now all we need is to take the wings off for a heck of show !!!!!!!!

In the Pits at the Rock

Does anyone know what happened in the pits Friday night that got Mikey and crew barred from the track? Also like the idea of a non wing 305 show.

I'm sure we'll DEFINATELY be able to work the 305s back into the schedule - probably more than once!

Back