305 sprints ????

HWORRELL

Are 305 sprints a for absolutley sure thing ????? Any on paper rules yet ????

We are still waiting, but...

I heard a rumor that they were going "with" wings and small injection, but nothing has been confirmed......;)

Classes for 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be racing the following classes for 2007:

600cc Multi
305 Limited Sprint Cars
Mini Stock
Stock Karts
Hornets

Also, the Vintage cars will be joining us once per month.

Dwarfs/Mod Lites and Pro-Mods will not be racing at our facility in 2007.

Also, the rules for all classes are being finalized and will be posted within the next day or two.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Doe Run Raceway : 10-24-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Sounds like a sure thing to me...

Yep

It is a sure thing. Rules are being finalized right now, just waiting on some minor corrections to the original copy before I post them.

I can tell you these three things for sure...they will have wings, they will have a tire rule and each car will be required to have a four wheeler with it.

I hope to get all the rules posted no later than the next day or two.

Thanks!

It means ya gotta be able to move the car thru the pits without it being under its own power..Ain't much of anything more exciting than an open wheeler with a stuck throttle runnin thru the pits :) :) :D

I figured....I'm just "patiently awaiting" the rules, like a 9 year old waits for a Christmas present:D

Oh Yeah!

Dang, now I gotta make the trailer bigger....:D

I wondered when you were gonna show up on this thread:)

Im wanting to sell my stuff and go 305 Racing!

Did I take longer than you expected??? I been watching and listening to all this since it started! Just never thought it would ever happen.

Yeah, you took longer....LOL I figured I would have a long, strung out message full of vulgar "verbage" when you heard fullsize sprinters would be at DRR.....especially after your latest purchase!:D

Yeah, you took longer....LOL I figured I would have a long, strung out message full of vulgar "verbage" when you heard fullsize sprinters would be at DRR.....especially after your latest purchase!:D

Ok Yeah Im still boiling right now, and as for the "vulgar verbage"... I just havent had time to get to you yet, but everyone else knows about it trust me!

Back