350 4 bolt Chevy, Heads, and parts

kintuky9

Jus' Me!
350 010 4 bolt tanked and checked. Block checked for square and is very clean. Bored .30 over with matching Hyper SP617CP floater pistons with rings fitted by machine shop. Scat 5.7 rods. Have two sets of heads. One set of 333882 heads complete with leakdown valves, new springs, and 3/8 screw in studs and guide plates. With this head, block, and piston set up runs about 10.3 to 1 compression. Also have a set of bare heads 3932441 that have been checked and machined for guide plates adn screw in studs. Had the 441's as a back up but never used. Has a 7qt circle track pan with baffles. Has new timing chain and sprockets with cover.

To complete this motor you'd need a crank, bearings, oil pump, lifters, push rods, rockers, and cam of your design. I ran a HO 305 Lunati solid cam with this set up and was putting out about 420hp in a Modified. I ran this motor for about 30 laps and had tore down. Noticed a scuff on the crank and decided to get another motor rather than rebuild. Block is solid and great shape. Sitting without any intentions to put back together at this point. Have no need.

$450 gets everything I have for this motor including two intakes. A alum low rise stock off a 'vette #14007378 spreadbore and a Weiland 3000 alum low rise spreadbore that has been tanked and cleaned up. I have far more in this than what i am asking and just need out of my way at this point. For an additional $50 I'll add a Hi Rise G-Team intake.

Can leave message here or call 573-270-1801 and leave message. Located in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Other stuff... gotta go

This is a different motor than the other. The motor and trans out of my Mod sitting now and runs darn good. Don't have the time and just sitting there right now. Can hear run until I get the time to pull it out of the car.

350 60 over. One night on completely rebuilt motor. 57cc vortec heads. Solid custom cam by Baldwim Racing. New water pump, chain, gears, bearings... everything. All new parts and was done by Jeff Baldwin end of last year. This is a very strong motor. Has a 750 holley tricked carb, HEI, and the trans is a 2 speed no pedal power glide 1.82 that was brand new the year before and has only 4 nights on it from Steve Smith.

If someone wants the car as it sits right now I'll take $4200 for all (both motors, car, and all the parts) I have sitting around and I will help you load it up. This is the car I wrecked at Malden where the chassis is toast but there are a lot of good parts on it. All gauges, gears, axels, with two third members, rims and tires, headers, radiators, extra skin parts... Welcome to look at it and hear the motor... until I tear it all down. Hate to do it but I have other stuff that needs to happen.

email me at kintuky9@charter.net or call 573-270-1801 and leave a message.
Email: kintuky9@charter.net

Offer!!

Someone make a respectful offer on all this stuff. Needs to move before I do. I'd hate to think I would need to move it with me and then drop it in something I shouldn't be doing.

The running motor is worth all this and more than what I am asking for the total price.

Sorry so long between posts... been away for a while.

The 350 .60 over motor built by Jeff Baldwin has a Steel GM crank, x rods with arp bolts, KB 2 valve flat top pistons, zero deck, vortec heads with 57cc heads, SS valves 1.94/1.6, custom solid cam with .500 lift. 12:1 compression as it sits and Jeff sees no issue running alky if you bump the compression up (with raised pistons). New long water pump, new timing chain, new bearings throughout, New HEI Dist, and only one racing night on the motor.

This motor is still in the car and runs great as it is. I have it running race fuel. Excellent response and starts right up (when the battery is charged up).

I have with all the parts and Jeff's time well over $3800 in it. I'll take $3000 for it alone and I keep the fuel pump, carb and dist. This is a drop in and go motor for anyone running race fuel.

The rest of it

On the car left in good shape is the gauges, extra holley fuel pump, 32 gal tear drop tank, fuel filter, steering, have 5 bilstean shocks, older tires and rims 4 non bead and 3 beads, 9" ford rearend with extra axles, 5.83 complete third member and 6.31 third member, 2 upper A arms (DW7) and the springs and lower A arms that are on the car, Pull bar. Have one drive shaft that I have not fit on this car that was extra when I bought the car.

$4000 takes everything.

Looking back over this post...

First $350 gets the tore down 350 4 bolt 010 block and fitted pistons/rings. There is no machine work that needs to be done on this.

The running motor and trans I pulled yesterday out of the remains. I ran it before I pulled it and still strong as it gets. First $2500 takes it without the carb, dist, and FP. You get a great motor that has been professionally built and will produce for a Street Stock or a Mod.

The Steve Smith PowerGlide 1.82 no pedal trans for $400. This Trans is in perfect shape with very little time on it. This thing new costs over $500 last time I checked. Will include a direct drive coupling with locking collar.

I'm fixin' to move and all this needs to go before I do. All the other stuff drop me a note on with offers. I'm parting it all out and in the clean out mode. I don't give it away but I am in the flex mode to clear it all out.

Back