358 Shortblock and parts for sale...CHEAP!!

khett053

Shortblock was assembled by Baldwin Racing Engines. I ran it 3 nights in my mod. Arp bolts. Stock crank. Not sure of rods. Hypereutectic pistons. Modified cam and lifters. New pan and timing cover. Aftermarket, adjustable timing pointer. Racing balancer. Not sure of the make of the fuel pump, but it is rebuildable. Lightweight fuel pump shaft. Gear reduction starter. 100' long push rods. Head bolts. Pulleys. Fan and spacer. New air cleaner assembly. Mallory Unilite Comp 9000 dist. and coil(external). Block mount, power steering pump mount. Water pump. $800!!!!!!!!! For Everything!!!!!!

358 motor

do u happen to know what the comp is on this motor and what do i need to make it complete just and intake and heads correct and carb.

Shortblock was assembled by Baldwin Racing Engines. I ran it 3 nights in my mod. Arp bolts. Stock crank. Not sure of rods. Hypereutectic pistons. Modified cam and lifters. New pan and timing cover. Aftermarket, adjustable timing pointer. Racing balancer. Not sure of the make of the fuel pump, but it is rebuildable. Lightweight fuel pump shaft. Gear reduction starter. 100' long push rods. Head bolts. Pulleys. Fan and spacer. New air cleaner assembly. Mallory Unilite Comp 9000 dist. and coil(external). Block mount, power steering pump mount. Water pump. $800!!!!!!!!! For Everything!!!!!!

Back