360 sprint looked good last night

archer

Looked like Tim proved the 360 motor can be competive at Farmington. He had run Hurley down in traffic and was about one corner from taking the lead when that last yellow came out. I think if the raced stayed green at that point he would have beat the 410 guys. But the open track after the restart killed him. Sure looked like Joey didn't want Tim to beat him in that 360 car. He seemed to be trying even harder then normal.

Great A main. How about those slide jobs that Jason Keith, Tommy Worley and Joey were putting on.

Right On Archer

I have to agree with you. It just went to show you that Timmy can get into any vehical and perform like a professional. I love to watch Timmy and Joey in compitition with each other. They almost give a " performance ". They weave in and out of each other as if they know exactly what the other is going to do. Great job last night Timmy ! :) LeaDonna

I thought the same thing,until I went over to Tim's pit,his tire went down,that's why he fell back,he ran her hard,for sure

Yeah, I agree with the fact Tim can drive anything you put him in and can be competitive....I was just wondering why Tim wasnt driving the usual 32 car? I had heard from a guy in the stands that he blew the motor last week. But yeah, I was rooting for him to beat those 410 guys, and he almost pulled it off!! He's just one heck of a driver!!!!!

hey guys that was great racing last night, joey and jason i loved watching the twjr slidejobs it was pretty good, and to everyone else great job. hey tim one hell of a job in the 360 just wish the tire would have stayed up so you could have battled it out with joey.

I was wondering also why he fell back all of the sudden, thanks for the info. No telling what would have happened if the tire stayed up.

Good job Tim. I've wondered for a long time if a 360 in the hands of a professional could run with the 410s. Looks like you proved me right. Good win Joe.

Back