37th Annual Banquet of Champions

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
The St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club will hold their 37th Annual Banquet of Champions on Saturday, January 31, 2004 at the Stegton Convention Center in St. Charles, MO. Tickets are $25 each and can be obtained by calling Carol Marino at 636-528-6748.

Doors open at 5, Dinner at 6, Awards at 7, Music and Dancing at 9
See you there!

They announced at the January meeting that Justin Allgaier will be one of the guest speakers.

looks good to me. just a little adjustment here,a little tweak there, and you are ready.aw c'mon mills.give the boy a break. call me,and we'll have a cheeseburger and a pepsi.it's tough on jay,ya know. beins that he is the official 3rd world man-hore!!

We have a young gun who is going to be a force in whatever series he competes in as one of the guest speakers. Since we normally have at least 2 guests, is there any word on who the others may be?

Ed Dixon and crew will be their. Who else from the area tracks will be their?? Good luck to every one this coming up year.

Lets go racing!!!!!!
Is it March yet :confused: :confused:

It has been brought to my attention that not only will Dave Darland and Bob Sargent be at the banquet, but also Bill Simpson will be attending.
I have been told that there are still tickets left. Get a hold of Carol, it is less than a week away!!

Back