3B Motorsports presents

medic_33

2008 Nighthawk power by 3bmachine's right foot
would like to thank:

Feller oilfield service-servicing more than just oilfields. Tank trucks to dirt work, general labor and don't forget the new welding shop. Covering all over Illinois 24 hour service. You call and someone will answer. Good equipment manned by guys who know what they're doin'. You got a job, Fellers can probobly do it. Give em' a call 618-829-3260 St. Elmo IL.

Americana Powder Finishing-now powdering race car chassis. whatever you got get it powdered. Come check out the 3B machine coated by these guys honda red. Fast turn around, oh yea they'll sandblast it too.
check em' out www.americanapowder.com Salem IL.

Night hawk race cars-I don't know how much expirience you need, but, i can assure you they got it, handfull of championships too!!! Fabricating everything you need from bumpers to entire race cars, sheet metal work and decking. brand new this year night hawk has racing shocks. Full service racing check em' out www.nighthawkracecars.com Avena IL.

Illini restoration-specializing in tuckpointing and restoration of older buildings. Call these guys and Tyler may show up, what else can I say.
just call 618-427-3373 Brownstown IL.

Harre racing engines-many years of expierience in racing. This guy races what he builds. Professionally trained with the tools for the job. Just stop by the purple #27 nighthawk car after you follow him in the feature and see what he can do for you. Brownstown IL.

and last but not least A's electric good ole' boy who knows how work on a plug in and not get shocked. Easier said than done if you ask me. Wiring up for business, commercial, or farming St. Peter IL.

A special thanks to the women of 3B motorsports mom, jaimee, andrea, and madalynn they deserve it!!

guess I better mention the crew Travis, Travis, Lindell, Rodney, me and the dogs Corndog and Barney.

Attachments

• 100_0594.jpg
    100_0594.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_0610.jpg
    100_0610.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_0589.jpg
    100_0589.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_0583.jpg
    100_0583.jpg