4-sale Altima- Race Ready

1993 Nissan Altima 2.4 DOHC, automatic....this is my back-up car that I raced for the first time this year 2 weeks ago .....it took 1st in heat 1, 2nd in Dash and 2nd in 14 car feature at SIRaceway in Marion Il. ......Race ready $700 firm. Have too many cars :eek:

progress.gif

I will try to get pics tonight... I can be reached at 618-364-2649. Car is located in West Frankfort Il....30 minutes south of Mt. Vernon Il. I am willing to meet the buyer 1/2 way if necessary.

$650 w/o seat and belts. Belts need replaced anyway. I don't have any issues racing with them, but some people may want to have "better" one's.

No will not go to $600...sorry. $700 Firm. $650 Without the seat and belts. I do have some extra parts I think I have an extra tranny as well(will have to look).

I can't get pictures posted for some reason, but send me ur email address and I will forward a pic.

I also thought of something that may be of interest. The car is set up for 3 wheel brakes (no Frt Rt) but can be 4 if u want. It also needs a new brake line ($10-$15 NAPA). I always used the E-brake so it was no big deal for me.

And please don't expect me to deliver it 5 hours on a weeknight to you without u giving some extra $$. :cool: I'm a nice guy, but not that nice. :D

Been out of touch awhile so car has not been sold. Car is still good. Needs Radiator and brake lines (optional - as I raced with e-brake :D ) .....

I am looking to trade this car and the spare car (optional) for:
  1. an older bumper pull camper (18-24 ft). I dont care about the inside as long as it is water tight. I will be gutting it anyway.
  2. Cash $500 spare car is additional $100 as it also has cage/seat/old belts
  3. Mini-sprint tires and parts for Factor 1 chassis
  4. Yamaha R6 motor
Will also sell spare Kirkey seat $50

I rarely get on here so please call or email me (Mike) 618-364-2649 perimanracing@gmail.com

Thanks!

Back