$400 to win mini ???????????

shannon

the flyin fenceman
hey,how would you guys like to see a coin toss before next weeks feature-let one of the heat winners call it in the air-if they are right we run like always-if they are wrong ,lets invert the whole field:confused: i will add $50 to the pot if you guys want to do this and if bobby agrees-well anybody feel as crazy as i do:D :D :D

I'm ok with this

shannon said:
hey,how would you guys like to see a coin toss before next weeks feature-let one of the heat winners call it in the air-if they are right we run like always-if they are wrong ,lets invert the whole field:confused: i will add $50 to the pot if you guys want to do this and if bobby agrees-well anybody feel as crazy as i do:D :D :D

I don't have a problem with this..sounds like it could be a lot of fun. BUT (as Bad Bob says...there's always a BUT) you'll need to get ALL the other drivers to agree to it as well.

So guys...what do you think? Call your driver friends and let me know what you decide!!

Count me in. Sounds fun...actually with my luck or own doing I'm usually racing from the back every week.

Make it exciting for the fans as well.

Invert The Feature

If you invert the field for the feature I will add to shannons $50 MY $50 for a extra $100 for the win!!! Lets Race! I will be there befor the start of hot laps with my $50.

Ron Moser and Tod Brinley are also in for the coin toss after the heat races. Maybe we should run a dash for the coin toss. hehe

Now if the driver wins the coin toss the field is not inverted then the extra money is off right? If so then if the driver wins the toss could he STILL elect to invert the field by his choice?

You the man Upsidedown along with Shannon... O Wait...my wife is volunteering her own $50 to the fund as well.....oops...scratch that...I just got the look. HEHEHE

Whats Wrong?????

:eek: I think that sounds COOL..... I think you should only add the money if the field is inverted.... Makes for a more exciting race... Challenge is always good..LOL:D :D

Sounds like you guys are getting really crazy over there. I would love to see this chicken plunkin'. And inverting the race.... OH MY GOODNESS. That would be CRAZY to see we are so there Fri!! Driving or not!:eek: :D

chicken plucking

marty i will wear my chicken suit friday if your wife paints your face like a pussy cat-i hope you say no,cause i hate to have to get my chicken suit out again-froggy tell butch to wear his pink flip flops,he will fit right in-kenny harris said he will wear his depends on the outside of his shorts,if the $ is right:D i think bad bob has started to rub off on me:eek:

"So Shannon, what is it your calling me anyway?

Lisa, I also thank it sounds like a fun deal for both the drivers and the fans!
Marty

Chicken Race?

You know a Chicken race might be fun. At a later date have a sponcier put up a XXX amount of money then have chickens in a cage in the infield , then the drivers start the race lommons like running to get a chicken , back to there car with the chicken then race. Even could run for charity.

upsidedown said:
You know a Chicken race might be fun. At a later date have a sponcier put up a XXX amount of money then have chickens in a cage in the infield , then the drivers start the race lommons like running to get a chicken , back to there car with the chicken then race. Even could run for charity.

LIVE chickens.....Ummmmmm, I don't think so. Who would be responsible for catching the chickens that got loose? Maybe a hot dog race? Have you ever heard of that? Each driver eats a hot dog, jumps in the car, runs a certain amount of laps, stops, unbelts, gets out and eats another hot dog. I'm talking bun, condiments and everything. He/she then jumps back in the car and finishes the race.

1 problem with the hot dog thing

If you eat a hot dog, then race get out eat another hot dog, then race again, i have seen some of those guys eat hot dogs and knowing my luck I would go to get the hot dog and someone has mysteriously ate the other competitors dogs. then what would ya do? No matter what type of race ya do, I would make it mandatory to have Shannon wear the chicken suit, I will even decorate the helmet with the feathers and beak, that way he is still safe in the car.

how about

wheel barrow race-title for title-after each lap your rider chugs a beer:D i would want to team up with ammo on that one:D

Back