406 chevy

NEW .30 over gm block from BULL POWER ENGINES in Fairbury IL. 4bolt billet caps, 4340 internally balanced crank, H beam 6 inch rods,ross pistons, aluminum 23 degree AFR 210 race ready heads CNC'ed, matching AFR intake,howards roller cam, 8200 rev kit, stud girdle, aluminum valve covers. motor is fresh with new lifters, rod, main, and cam bearings, rings, timing chain,fresh valve job and new valve springs. Also have a Gaerte alky carb bought new march 07 to go with this motor. Motor has approx 100 race nights on it with 1 season in latemodel in 07 and our modified before that. It is freshened and being put back together as wet sump but can be set up for dry sump. 6500 with carb 6000 without. Motor will have fuel pump, pulleys, water pump, and plugs. no distributor or wires. located in fairbury illinois. New engine on the way, call gerry for questions during the day at 815-692-3313 or email gbrandt@petersenmotors.net or call him in the evening at 815-692-3287 or call eric anytime at 815-848-1241 or email ecvaughan36@verizon.net.

wanted to mention this motor will be primed and full of oil and ready to fire. I also have a 1/3 barrel or so of 20-50 racing oil that we ran in it that i could throw in on the deal.

6000 out the door, carb, pulleys, water and fuel pump, plugs, everything but distributor and wires. do have a stock distributor i could throw in though as well

we put the motor back in the car on dry sump and am ready to fire it up. new motor wasnt ready yet. within the week it will be run in and race ready. everything on the motor is included except dist. make offers???

motor

a buddy of mine is looking for a motor dont need carb or pullys just a long block an intake optional an if it has alum heads he cant use them e/mail me at race6sq@aol .com what u would take that way

Back