42x car

Here you go this post is for you bud. If you hit someone and mess up there stuff then they get mad and they basically have a right to hit you back. JMO

Glad I don't race at your track (I have tho)...your rough on a rookie (Thank God I'm NOT one, but 42 is) And I'm not so sure it says anywhere in the Allied Rule book about retaliation hits.... sounds like a black flag to me. Accidents happen...to even those of us who are NOT rookies. I'm sure that the majority of drivers didn't get out on the track their 1st season and never have a "oops" moment.

Sure you have a right to be upset, but handling it in a sportsman like fashion is a much better way, and it sets a better example to other drivers....rookie or not.

If this is the 42 I race with every Saturday night....he IS a ROOKIE and just trying to learn... your not the only car that he's gotten into, but maybe our track isn't as high strung or unforgiving of the new drivers. Speaking of that.... See ya Saturday night #42!....Remember 42....we all had to start somewhere! At least you didn't jump into a mod or late mod and give it a shot your rookie year!;)

Well, Jeezzzzzz, we don't all start out as professional drivers..that's why there is a class such as Pro-4's.... You explained it was an accident to me the last time we spoke, and sh*t happens... at Pevely how many times have we...you and I both, been nailed by some other rookie...be it blue or a white one...but it happens and in general, 9-10 it's truely an accident. UNLESS it becomes the "retalitation" I spoke of earlier...and that's just unsportsman like and plain ol *****inine, and there should be flags and fines to go with acts such as that. I look forward to racing w/ you tonight!....remember...no silver on purple....jk...Tell Mike the same thing for me...hahaha!! See ya there!:D

Criticism is sometimes necessary for a rookie, but it should be constructive. It is up to the experianced drivers to help out the new ones and it's up to all drivers to repect other peoples equiptment. Good luck tonight to all and hope to see eveyone back a the track next week!

Thanks,

Thanks for the last several posts! I don't mind a little constructive criticism, I'm still learning. My car has been hit at Pevely by a couple cars that plow the entire field every week. I just hope they learn and improve a little each week too. Have a little patience, I'm trying to improve and I generally am open to constructive advice. By the way, not to critisize, but this post is labeled 42X and at Tri-City I had a D on my car. I'd hate for 42X, who I believe races at Highland, to catch any slack from this post. Its only fair to set that strait. Thanks

I race with the 6 car on a regular basis and was there last Friday. He was mad after the incident because his car took a pretty good beating and needed a few repairs after the 2 or 3 hits he received before he could race the consi. I can see why they'd be mad after getting hit by the same car multiple times in the same race. Cooler heads have prevailed and the incident is in the past.

Not trying to bash you, just wanting to help you out a bit because its always good to see new drivers come into our division. It has become a very competitive class which makes it alot of fun but we need to take care of each others equipment. I'm sure your experienced drivers at Pevely will give good advice to help you become a better driver yourself. I have sure learned alot over the past few years from some of the experienced drivers at Highland and has helped make me a better driver. Good luck on the rest of your season.

By the way, its not just the rookies you have to watch out for plowing their way through the field.

Back