468 BBC (Drag Race)

Gettin Dizzy

Rational Racing
I have a 468 BBC with all the goodies. 4 bolt block, Dart Merlin II Heads 320cc intake. 2.30, 1.88 manley Severe Duty stainless valves. Harland Sharp roller rockers, Herbert Performance cam, Holley 1050 Dominator, GM Performance crankshaft, 12.75:1 Compression forged aluminum LW Pistons by SRP, Best of everything! Assembled dynoed and never ran in a car, Guaranteed! Car never got finished, we bought circle cars instead. Must sell fast, need to get things in line for 2005. Willing to sell everything together, motor and trans, or will seperate, 350 TH by TCI, w/stall convertor. Electronics are gone out of car, (no delay boxes, MSD and tach) Someone already snagged those. I Will sell everything together for $4000. I'm Losing my arse on this over$8000 invested, but it has to go. seperate, the motor for $3200 and everything else just contact me, and we'll work something out. Phone 217-248-1244 days/eves. You couldn't buy from the heads up to the carb for this, MUST GO!!! The motor is in an 87 firebird.

Back