47 wins on the year

faustfan2

Is any one else watching this guy named Mike Nichols up in Nebraska? This guy has 47 wins on the year already. He now has the single season win record.

I wander if he gets teched?
Hey Alcohol.....kind of find it funny that a few weeks ago Highland took a real long hard look at one of your buddys car and front suspension and he nor his other buddy have been back since! Just find that kind of funny! Guess people are catching on to it huh?

Hey Alcohol.....kind of find it funny that a few weeks ago Highland took a real long hard look at one of your buddys car and front suspension and he nor his other buddy have been back since! Just find that kind of funny! Guess people are catching on to it huh?
No. He went to race at Charleston Il to race against the UMP points leader. Been teched every night he has been there by an ump tech guy and good to go. Motor pumped 3 times,,looked over by other tech guys there as well. You are only speculating anyway. You have to get out of the grandstand to know FACTS. besides that is not one of my cars jest to lrt you know. I was at a track last night in Oklahoma. On the pit shack there was a sign that says NO CRY BABIES ALLOWED. Maybe that sign needs to be put on your truck door so you can see it.

No. He went to race at Charleston Il to race against the UMP points leader. Been teched every night he has been there by an ump tech guy and good to go. Motor pumped 3 times,,looked over by other tech guys there as well. You are only speculating anyway. You have to get out of the grandstand to know FACTS. besides that is not one of my cars jest to lrt you know. I was at a track last night in Oklahoma. On the pit shack there was a sign that says NO CRY BABIES ALLOWED. Maybe that sign needs to be put on your truck door so you can see it.
Easy to get pumped and found legal when you change motors. Wasnt legal earlier this year when they pumped the motor and it was found to be a 377. Tell me again why you arent building cars again Backspace "number one rule bender"?

Are we talking about nighthawk race cars because if we are their cars were not legal by the rules when they were building cars. A friend of mine looked at one of their cars at the speed expo in Springfield one year and had noticed what they had done to the front end of one of their cars on the spring pockets. The guy told him you are the only that had noticed so, if they had done something in that area it's hard telling what else was done.

Are we talking about nighthawk race cars because if we are their cars were not legal by the rules when they were building cars. A friend of mine looked at one of their cars at the speed expo in Springfield one year and had noticed what they had done to the front end of one of their cars on the spring pockets. The guy told him you are the only that had noticed so, if they had done something in that area it's hard telling what else was done.
Bingo! We have a winner!

Oh and on a side note.....the guy that this post was originally about won his 50th of the season last night!

Easy to get pumped and found legal when you change motors. Wasnt legal earlier this year when they pumped the motor and it was found to be a 377. Tell me again why you arent building cars again Backspace "number one rule bender"?

Change motor?? I didn't know you you spent so much time in his shop!! Just like you "SAY" you know exactly what Aj cline is running too. So full of shit it's funny. And if you knew what you was talking about you'd know that car is NOT a nighthawk car but you should know that already since you know so much about it lol I hope the day if they actually tear them down your there so you can eat your words and I'll be there laughing!!! Do you even have a horse in this race or just another grandstand racer?? If not let the people who race In this class be the critics.

Oh and on a side note guys are always looking for ways to "BEND" the rules. Look at every top late model team getting popped for something every year trying to get that little advantage. Always been a part of racing.

Change motor?? I didn't know you you spent so much time in his shop!! Just like you "SAY" you know exactly what Aj cline is running too. So full of shit it's funny. And if you knew what you was talking about you'd know that car is NOT a nighthawk car but you should know that already since you know so much about it lol I hope the day if they actually tear them down your there so you can eat your words and I'll be there laughing!!! Do you even have a horse in this race or just another grandstand racer?? If not let the people who race In this class be the critics.
I will give you one thing.... your right its not a Nighthawk, its a Front Row, and refresh my memory here but isnt Front Row built on the same jig that Nighthawk was built on? Jacob has the last Nighthawk built unless he sold it. Am i correct on that there sir? At this moment nope i dont have a dog in rhis fight but you can be reat assured i will next year! The only reason my car was not out there this year is because i refuse to put a race car before family! I have held true to that from the beginning and i wont break that promise to my family! Say what you want about it but it is what it is! Oh and just to add to this... if he was pumped up like Rodney says he was, he had to change motors....what was it a month or so ago maybe longer he got pumped at Charleston before the night started at he was found to have a 377? Had to do something the cubic inches just didnt get up and walk away on their own! I mean doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out

Instead of talking to Rodney about "his buddies cars" why don't you just go talk to Jacob or Brent. I'm sure they could answer any questions you have. Unfortunately I don't think that they have any t-shirts left, so you might have to ask them to order you in one;).

You are right it is a front row and no it WASNT built on the same jig. Once again if you know so much about his car you would know they are not even close. And I've also seen engines pumped two different numbers in the same night and come up with crazy numbers! Happens all the time.

Hey, how bout this mike Nichols guy? Some of you sure know how to F up a good thread!!!
Yes how about his accomplishments? I just looked to see if he had results from last night but didnt see any yet. Non the less 50 wins in a year is insane! I believe he is close to 400 career wins also. I know last year he got his 300th career win and it was fairly early in the season. At first i was watching to see how many cars was there thinking he was beating only fields of 10 to 12 cars but soon found out its full fields of cars hes beating. Not sure we will see anything like that around here in a stock car.

Back