4J of Webber

racingfan03

does anyone else think that was total crap what they did to him last night at Brownstown?! Charlie must haver really wanted Harrison to not have any competition in the modified race. If he(Webber) jumped the start off of lap 2, why did the flagman continue to throw the green flag? Why were they not relined and restarted? Was it not bad enough that they put him in the back for an accident that no one caused(just a result of trying to come out three wide) and then came up to finish 3rd in the consi to transfer to the feature? I'm sorry, but I think there was something fishy going on all around at Brownstown last night.

At the driver's meeting they explained that particular thing. They did exactly what they said they would do in the driver's meeting.

I didn't see the semi so I can't comment on if or how much he jumped.

webber was in 5th i think and it was the second time he passed a car before the cone. that was the rule so tuff. his jumps the start and I-55 some times too and they dont say any thing. if he doesnt win he cries about it any why. we should just call him "Jeff Gordon."

It just wasn't a good night, that's all, nothing more nothing less. We are just thankful for the great week/weekend we had.

Great reply by Mrs 4J!

I noticed that Scott had jumped the start and was worried that he'd get hit with a penalty. Mind you, Scott is by far my favorite driver in either Late Models or Modifieds. But I have to admit that he jumped the start. It's just good to see him and his wife being understanding about it and give a professional response to discussion.

Good luck on the rest of your year Scott and team!

Yeah i thought he jumped the start too but on the other call that was just good 3 wide racin there shouldnt be a penalty for that :confused:

that was my argument southend. I don't really know who should have been penalized on that. I totally agree that it was just good three wide racing and someone had to give.

i agree it was great three wide racing also i agree charlie didnt want any comp for ol mikey boy too yes there is some thing fishy around brownstown and if you smelled it out it would lead you to the track promoter :D

Webber is a class act, as you can tell by the response to PitBob28. He is bad fast no matter where he goes. If he cries when he don't win, then he don't cry much does he. I think he is like 11 for 15 this year. You can say what you want, but he is the man!!!

Weber went into Harrisontown (A.K.A Brownstown) and was fast. Let's see Mr. Harrison roll into I-55 and see what he's got.

if it was a single file restart and he passed before the cone in turn 4 the driver will be put a lap down.they clearly explain that in the driver's meeting if you pass before the cone on a single file restart you will automatically be put a lap down and they will not stop the race and put u to the back they'll keep iut goin and at the ned tell u that u were a lap down.

has Harrison ever ran at I-55. why dont you guys go up to him and ask him way he doesnt go to I-55. i think that he goes to highland on saturday night. it is one thing to win alot and it is another think for someone else to pay for your racing program. there is alot of good racers out there that dont have the money to run up front.

i agree that wuz a dirty deal they pulled on weber but it wuz a good show startin in the back twice i think and still finished 3rd...... well should have finished 3rd

if charlie explained in the drivers meeting if u pass before the cone u go a lap down lets see i think charlie should get a cone fisrt dont u think it would take care of that i belive besides weber aint the only one who jumps the gun three or four weeks ago in a consi they were taking the top three and with 3 or 4 laps to go chad kinder was in the four spot and before the race went green he passed two or three cars before passing the flagman and charile let it go but put the cars he passed in the show too :D

why dont ya pay attention to the fence at brownstown theres this orange thing that kinda looks like a cone up on the fence by turn 4 maybe i'm wrong i only go every week

Back