$500 to win Street Stock Sept. 21

99mflynfireman

Sept. 21, 2008 will be the long awaited return of street stock racing to Spoon River Speedway. In addition to s/s we will be running UMP Crate Late Model, and $1500 to win UMP Hornets. This is a UMP track so all points will be submitted to UMP. There will no fees to enter s/s into the race. The driver will have to pruchase a pit pass. Racing will start at 5:00 sharp and show will move quickly due to monday being a work day. Any question or comments please feel free to contact me.

1st $500
2nd $200
3rd $150
4th back 100% payback in feature purse example 30 cars x $20 = $600
40 cars x $20 = $800

$50.00 will be award to the long haul driver in s/s

Special Thanks to Advantage Auto Sales
Sign Service USA

Gates open 3:00
Racing 5:00
General admission $6.00
Pit Pass $20.00

Link to track:
http://www.spoonriverspeedway.com/

See you there.

Michael Martin
(217) 473-5475

icon1.gif

Well I just want to thank everyone for all the help I have recieved putting this together. With you guys, gals, fans, racers, the Denney family, etc. none of this would have been possible. I hope everyone has the great time and goes home with a huge smile on their faces. If I do something wrong or not to your liking please understand that I am doing the best that I can. I am getting ready to head to speedway and will be spending the night. All further questions or comments will need to be directed to my cell phone. Hope to see everyone there. To close I will say one final thing.

LET'S GO RACING!!!

Sincerely,

Michael Martin
99M FLYNFIREMAN
(217) 473-5475
progress.gif

Back