?

Rob & Cindy

ive got a 90 nissan truck with a 2400 motor can i take the fuel injection off and put a carb on it? and if so what do i have to do? I can use all the help I can find, Thanks

Well, I'd say yes!! I'm not familiar with the 2400, but if its a SOHC, not a DOHC, your probably in business. You may have to make an adapter from the F.I. manifold, so the carb will fit. Check the rules to see if it is a 1 inch, or 2 inch spacer.. I think its one..

A more true statement has never been said.. ;) :D Put the damn thing together, and run it, had you kept that Pinto, I could have dug up some parts, and you would have been in business!!! Come to think of it are you busy on friday afternoon? I have time to look at that strut front, at your moms, You could take the $ from that, and put it inton the truck, or we could trade for something you need. Let me know...Jason

fridays good call me 358 3627 and everything u said is true but ive been tring very hard to get a court date because im still tring to get custody of my daughter. and them money hungry lawyers always want money but i finally got a court date fro april. my family comes before any racing

When, (notice I said when, not if,) you decide to sell it,
call me 1st..(314) 223-1216.....thanks, Bad Bob

Bad Bob

u will be the first person i call. but i really hope to keep this one. but if u got any speed hints id like to have them ive never seen a nissan motor, id really like to get rid of the injection. if u could help id take it. do u think the cage out of my pinto will fit in the truck

Rob & Cindy said:
u will be the first person i call. but i really hope to keep this one. but if u got any speed hints id like to have them ive never seen a nissan motor, id really like to get rid of the injection. if u could help id take it. do u think the cage out of my pinto will fit in the truck
Rob, you might contact Kenny Harris..He & his brother Steve built the original
Nissan Mini-stock pick up, and I'm sure he can help you with the injection
and cage questions....If you decide to built it, I have a boatload of extra parts....Bad Bob

Rob & Cindy said:
what all do u have?
Tires, wheels, complete roller w/all body parts,
aftermarket nose (new,still in the box) rear spoiler,
also new, and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting
right now.....

Back