5sec drag car for mod

I got a ford maverick 557bbf trickflow heads intake 1150 Wilson carb on gas top sportsman glide narrowed 9in all the good stuff wheelie bars parachute ect big tire car aftermarket front end rack n pinion steering car runs 5.80s on motor only has a nitrous kit on it this motor has not been sprayed motor makes around 900hp was built to run dixi door slammers. All good stuff ! I will tell u up front! The cage on the inside of the car is horrible!!!!! Rest of welds look good! Just the inside cage needs redone Idk what they was thinking but car is complete ready to race. But if ur track techs your gonna need a new cage on the inside of the car. All the wiring is done right as far as fused an relayed everything. But just needs some time to clean up the messyness Motor has 11 passes on it in past two years. Trany is fresh! Trans alone was 3700 converter a grand motors a easy 8-12k dollar build chassis is prolly a 3-4k dollar. Can buy it turn key or I'd like to trade for a nice nice 4bar modified has to be turn key! I can text pics. But before I do don't waste my time send me pic of ur trade an if I like it il get you some pics an we can go from there. Trade value 10-12k. 573-703-7786

Back