6 Pack?

racecarfan6

I Hear thers supose to be a new car at highland sat night. miles toenyes in the 6 Pack. lets see what this kid can do

The #9 car didnt look very good in the heat. In the feature he looked to be a little bit faster. He did a good job of staying with the pack, for his first race.

miles u pussy footed it all the way around the track, and im sure you will need to replace them brakes because i thought i saw brake fluid leaking on the track from your car......i wonder why?

voss has a point, i think he could do better than who ever drives the 6 pack car. I think voss has a little more balls and knows where the gas peddal! :D

colin ur gay once u get a car out there and race then u can talk but for know since u do every ones work for them u can keep it to urself.

oook miles i guarantee i can beat you but w/e..."ur gay" is that all you can say? im done with this because i really don't feel like gettin banned from the site over somethin stupid like this. O and by saying me doin everyones work? Don't quiet understand, do you mean work on their cars, because if so you are making fun of a lot of people. Id rather work on someones car than drive a car!

Back