600 mini sprint needs to go..$3500

racer94

1997 factor one mini,2001 updates,f-2 honda 600 engine,ftz alky carbs,s&s header and muffler,motor is strong..aluminum shocks,saldana radiator,kirkey seat,white face temp gauge,holley regulator,10 sq wing....$3500 FIRM!!!!

If you want my help?

I'm telling ya I can help you sell this thing. If you would put it inside my resteraunt where more people could see it..............I'll have a dwarf car in there Wednesday and it to is for sale and i'd still have room for your car. We had a full size sprint car in there for sale, Thanks to Ed and Jason Hunt #19 but they had some bad luck with there new car and needed the ole one back
one Saturday its in our place and the next Saturday we see it racing at Farmington, really neat..................We also had the R.A.M. 's raffel truck chevy s -10 mini stock inside and sold tickets for it it was there for about 3 weeks...Its up to you..........................................................................

would be cool if i was closer,i am about 3 hrs away,thanks for the offer,and by the way,i love the idea of your resteraunt

Back