66 SWB Chevy Truck Project - 4 SALE

terrellracing

We have a 1966 Chevy SWB Truck - Project we need to sell.

It has a clean title. the truck is disassembled, because i started to restore but now have to sell because of funds and now we don't have time to work on it.
the frame has been sand blasted and painted black. it has a custom drive shaft hoop, 4 inch lower springs in front and 6 inch lowering springs for rear(rears are not installed). have CPP tubular SBC motor mounts, CPP tubular tranny mount, poly motor mounts. has 5 lug front end with new calipers, brake pads, and rotors(a little rusted from setting). frame is out side but has been covered up.
Cab has been sanded and blasted but not primered. it is in our garage out of the weather. i have replaced 1 of the 4 cab supports. they are the weld in kind, not the cover-up kind. cab does need front partial floors replaced. i have metal to make them from. and cab corners replaced. rockers are good.
we bought the truck from a guy and he had had it blasted but not primed and it was outside and is covered in complete surface rust only. it will sand off with a DA \ Orbital sander. hood, doors, bed need to be sanded or blasted. no rust thru on bottom of doors, but does need some small holes weld fill. floor in bed is no good, but all the runners are there and in good shape.
inner fenders, radiator support, grill support are in excellent shape, unlike most on these trucks.
have lots of parts for the truck. brake booster, new front fenders, rear glass, NO front glass newer grill, gauges, and lots of other cant think of right now.

also have a cab jig that i built, that the cab bolts to so you can roll it around on, as well as legs that you stick in the side tubing so you can roll it on them and work on other parts of the cab.

$2250 OBO. Possible trade for Racing Go Karts or Quads

Also have C4 corvette Independant Rear Suspension that is for sale. bought it to put under truck to make it and IRS. can add that for $550 more or $650 by itself. these cost close to $1000 if you look around.

this truck is well worth what we are asking. might not look like it but with all the parts and some of the work completed already it is a deal.

if you have any questions or want pics, email me at

terrellracing@yahoo.com or call me @ 417-327-6630

will try to get some pics up this weekend.

Back