72 chevy and 83 Blazer

kRaZiE

K.D.C.S.
My cousin has a 72 Chevy C-20 Custom Camper 3/4 ton 2wheel drive truck for sale. Looks to me like an old Eaton rear-end. He was going to re-build this truck from the ground up, but has lost interest in it. The frame has been sanded and painted (black) and the firewall cleaned and painted black. The cab and front clip is in "Decent-to-Good" shape. The truck has a bed that comes with it also that is in decent shape. NO MOTOR OR TRANNY. CLEAR TITLE. This would make a good project truck or parts truck for someone. He wants $800 obo/trade for stuff for his mud truck.

I have an 83 Chevy K5 Blazer, 4X4, in ok condition. **THIS WAS GOING TO BE A MUD TRUCK PROJECT** I just never started on it. It does NOT run, needs a little engine work (battery, water pump and carb). Has a 305, auto trans (not sure if it's a 350, 400, or what) transfer case, drive shafts, 10 bolt front and rear........everything is there. Front clip in almost PERFECT, rockers are gone, rest of body is "ok". Clear title, i just have to find it... lol.

Would like to trade the Blazer for an older cheep mod roller (something that would make a good B-MOD) or other racing related stuff for B-Mods. Thanks.

Back