#73 Red Cactus Salsa chicagoland

jastone69

check out red cactus salsa racing #73 next week at chicagoland speedway in the Busch race. The car will be driven by Kerry Earnhardt. cheer on a local team from quincy IL

That's fantastic!! Keep up the good work Dan Griffin!!! We keep buying your salsa and using it at the track.... Although Karen swiped the leftovers from the tower... We need you to come back to the track for some samples again!!!

I have heard about the Red Cactus on here but have never seen it in the stores where can it be bought at ? We love salsa and chips at our humble abode! :)

We get ours at Wal-Mart. It comes in three different flavors. When Dan first bought the company he would bring all kinds of samples and product down to us at Big River so we could check it out. We ended up getting hooked on it... LOL... But we just bought some Saturday at the Farmington Wal-Mart to have at the track this past weekend...

I believe that it is in walmart, darnbergs , hyvee and county markets.

just this spring it was installed in 100 more walmarts around the usa.

The red cactus car will be coming to the busch race in st. louis in 2-3 weeks.

I think that Jimmie Spencer will be driving that weekend.

Jastone69, what happened to the regular driver they had for the car? I know they replaced the first one, but what's going on? I'm not complaining, it's just a unique situation to have that many drivers for one car.
Also do you see Dan? If so tell him it's not the same without him on holiday weekends at Big River. We've been having decent car counts in the Open 4x4 class, but we miss the Red Catcus mobile... LOL.. Somebody needs to knock off Daniel Wies...

yes I see Dan and Tim. Last time they talk like Dustin wanted to bring down tim's car. But I don't know when with all the races this month and dustin getting a football scolarship. I believe that Dan sold the black red cactus jeep.The stuart colby that dove the car in nashville. He worked out a cup deal with a 3 mill sponcor. so Dan told him to go get it.

Thanks for the location directory !!! I will look for it in Arnold and let you know if I find it ! If not then looks like a road trip ! : )

Back