'85 Dodge Ram D100 For Sale

corder13

Broke...as usual.
'85 Dodge Ram D100
225-6/4 speed (I believe it has around 173,000 miles. Will check in the morning.)
Power steering/brakes. The windshield is cracked, but I'm not sure if it'll affect the inspection or not. The clutch linkage needs adjusted, and the horn needs fixed, and there's a decent sized dent in the right side of the bed that took out the right taillight, but there's a light in its place working fine. I'm just looking to sell this or trade it for a vehicle for my friend's daughter (graduation gift). Just to start, I'll say $800 obo. I have pics, but they are too big for here. Leave your email addy, and I'll send them to you. I live an hour west of St. Louis, right off of I-70 in Jonesburg. You can call me anytime during the day at 636-699-9815 (between 9am and 7pm).

Rick

I'm just trying to sell this to get a bike, so if someone wants to make a reasonable offer, please go ahead. The worst I will do is say no. The $800 was just to throw a price up. I need a bike, so throw an offer up on the truck, or even throw up a street bike for trade. If I like the bike, I may be able to throw a little cash in on it. If you want pics, leave an email addy, and I'll send them to you.

Rick

Back