#86 Toyota celica PRO-4 FOR SALE

CrumpRacing

Dirty on the bottom!
Thats right kids im selling my car the #86 pro-4 from I-55 raceway. It is a rear wheel drive toyota celica w/ a 22R freshly rebuilt. The car is fast and a great beginner car for someone to gain expeirence to move up. I ran this same car last year and finished 3rd in championship points and i am currently running in 4th now and moving up. I will sell as is minus the seat/belts comesw/ 16 gal. fuel cell, autometer tach w/ memory, V, OP,Temp. very strong cage(built by Brian Worley), quick release steering wheel, brand new carb, 2-1 quickner, 3.91 rear gear and four bart racing wheels. this car is very reliable and consistant at the track and is a feature winner. Put a seat in and take it to the track. I have about $4000 in the car, selling for $2500. If interested please call Jason at (573)535- 8050 cell or (636)937-8050 car is located in Festus MO. FYI the car now has a nose on it .
http://www.i55photos.com/gallery/1497900/5/71938396
http://www.i55photos.com/gallery/1477634/3/70653407

No kidding, im going to try to put a sportsman together for next year and i need to sell my car to buy a roller. it ****s but i want to move up pretty bad so i am going to do what it takes for next season. make me an offer on my car. i would like to see it stay at I-55.

i have my eyes on a chassis, an '02 thompson roller its the same chassis Paul Bauman runs.

I got the nose on my car, it looks good, should be faster with all that down force. LOL. I also figured out why my car has been pushing, my left front is towed in like 3/4 of an inch(toed in is the wrong way) So i have it toed out now should help in the center getting the car to rotate, we will see tomorrow if it dont r***.

When did a celica come with a 2-1 quick steer stock, LOL Good run in your heat till u got a tire cut down, car looked really fast. Hope the crash in the feature didnt mess to much up. see ya Sat.

Oh its messed up real good. All i really did was look at it on sunday. I have alot of work ahead of me this week but i should have it done buy sat. but ill be taking some days off work to get it done. I hit my brother so hard my distributor flattened out part of the radiator, in other words my front cross member got pushed back about 10.5 inches the motor stopped it from going back anymore.

You didnt know celicas came with a quicksteer?:D i put that on because it had a manual steering box and it was 2.5 turns from center to lock which make it very hard to keep up with in the turn. Doesnt make the car any faster, just driveable.

My deepest appoligizes to Chris Fisher in the F5 i hate that he got in the middle of that crash, while running 2nd in champ points, Chris if there is anything you need help with i would be more than happy to put off working on my car to help you out.

Car still for sale. Feature winner last night at I -55 raceway. Make me an offer. Want to move to sportsman.

ATTN: CHUCK READ THIS.This does not look to me like everyone is is running $700.00 stock cars . Or did you miss that $4000 . but he will take $2500.
crizump said:
Thats right kids im selling my car the #86 pro-4 from I-55 raceway. It is a rear wheel drive toyota celica w/ a 22R freshly rebuilt. The car is fast and a great beginner car for someone to gain expeirence to move up. I ran this same car last year and finished 3rd in championship points and i am currently running in 4th now and moving up. I will sell as is minus the seat/belts comesw/ 16 gal. fuel cell, autometer tach w/ memory, V, OP,Temp. very strong cage(built by Brian Worley), quick release steering wheel, brand new carb, 2-1 quickner, 3.91 rear gear and four bart racing wheels. this car is very reliable and consistant at the track and is a feature winner. Put a seat in and take it to the track. I have about $4000 in the car, selling for $2500. If interested please call Jason at (573)535- 8050 cell or (636)937-8050 car is located in Festus MO. FYI the car now has a nose on it .
http://www.i55photos.com/gallery/1497900/5/71938396
http://www.i55photos.com/gallery/1477634/3/70653407

Yes thats right I have about $4000 in the car i have had to replace the motor twice and the third time was a complete rebuild and yes it was an OEM rebuild kit (come on down and take a look for your self). Iwill pull the hood or valve cover or whatever you would like to see for anyone that wants to poke around,
I bought all the steel for my cage, fuelcell, seat, harness ect... My point by putting that on the post was that i have spent a good chunk of money BUILDING a good safe car that can run up front. And yea you can go buy a car that someone has built for less that what it cost to build and i take pride in the fact that i have done it by myself. Just because i have spent that much doesnt mean im cheating if thats what your implying.

Oh ya im down to $2000. Wana buy it???

Jason Crump
PS leave your name chickensh!t Never mind Gary Price just seen that on another post. Oh ya i here your #88 isnt welcome back at I-55 thats too bad.

Crizcump

First off this is not Gary : second Gary does not own the # 88 car an Third I am just trying to make a point that people think that for $500.00 to $700.00 that they can build an race in the pro four class .That is just not going to happen .People need to stop and think about what it really takes to run a race car not including all the hard work it takes to mantain one thats all I was trying to point out. Someone made the comment that we had $7000.00 in our neon that is simply not true but if would like buy the car for that they can.We were never told that we can not race at Pevely .We have four cars that we race ever week and about 20 family members who attend the races every week . We will probably start racing at a track that appreciates the four cyclender class . We go out every week to have fun and if we win we win an if we lose we lose . Two things we do is try to run better each week we try to make sure our cars look good each week an there is nothing wrong with that. Thanks .

Sound like we are haven fun around here. Hey jason can i pay u in payments please :D :D lI will be back sat I would like to say thank to nathan portell help me.
thank man

you can build a car for under $700. I did.Actually about $450. It is the ugly POS BLUE #49p. I runs well and i am 7th inpoints and that is mising one night and not running a feature. It can be done. And i have just as much fun as the cheaters who win every week.

Hey Demo There Is No Way You Can Build A Good Safe Car For That . A Good Cage Alone Is $300.00 If You Do All The Work Your Self.a Good Aluminum Seat Is $180.00 Seat Belts Are $75.00 You Have To Pay Something For The Car . You Might Buy Something Somebody Has Ran For A While Thats Junked Up .if Anybody Can Build A Good Safe Pro Four For $500.00 Please Call Me I'll Take One.

Car-$100 running
Tubing for cage- $150 from spacewalker
Used kirkey aluminum seat- $20 Just ask Doug "the Jew" Brewster
M&R seatbelts from scp- $60
Battery box-$12
Misc other items bring my total to around $400 and $450
i custom built the cage and did all other work myself with the help of a few friends. And if you dont think it is safe, come check it out yourself. It will be the 149 this weekend. Also check out the new black and white 49p. An while you are there, check out the F5 car. I built all three of these cars with with ultimate safety in mind. Hope to see you this weekend.
P.S. The blue car was also built in less than a week and finished 4th its first night out.

Back