8m Ministocks wife

scoreone

Don't know if you've all heard or not, but Brian McGee's wife Bev has been very ill this week. She had surgery earlier in the week at Parkland, then had to be put on a respirator due to pneumonia and was flown to St. Louis. I just got a PM from their daughter Sheena to let us know she is doing much better and they're taking her off the respirator today.

Please keep Brian, Bev and the girls in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
Martha

Thank you for the update, Martha. Very glad to hear she's doing better. Brian & family - if you need anything - please don't hesitate to ask, we'll do whatever we can. Bev is in my thoughts and prayers.

This is Ed's wife. I am glad to hear she is doing better and sorry to hear that the surgery had such complications. God's speed to a quick and full recovery. The Pettus and Davidson/Snider families.

Brian , If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. The racing community is here for you and we all hope Bev gets to come home soon . Get well soon Bev, we are all thinking about you !!!!!!! The"Hustler", Lisa, & the rest of Harris Motorsports

Brian and Bev

Gosh ... You have had a rough week. Im sorry to hear about your complications but i hope things will get better for you all. Like everyone else, if there is ANYTHING i could do for you and your family , PLEASE let me know. Prayers going up for you BEV !!!! LeaDonna

Hey if you all need any thing you all know we are here for ya. She is in our prayers and we hope she gets 2 come home soon and everything is ok. Jeffrey and family

Hopefully Bev is doing ok. We need her to get healthy as quickly as possible. She has to keep Brian in line and out of trouble. :D :D

Back