97 mod chassis and parts CHEAP!!! $300!!

kRaZiE

K.D.C.S.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a 97 Impressive BARE Chassis and a few parts for it I need to get out of here. 3 bar car. Chassis has a 1 bar that needs replaced and 4 or 5 places need to be re-welded. NOT BENT welds just broke loose. Bar needing replaced is on right front. welds broke on motor mounts, but are still lined up.
2 welds on right side need re-welded. Would take you about 2 or 3 hours to re-weld and replace front bar and you'd be ready for assembly.

Steering box is on car, but no shaft. Parts include:
2 drag links
fuel cell
headers (need collectors)
lower A arms 1-left 2-right
upper A arms 5 total ball joints for all + 2 new ball joints still in box
spindles 2-left 1-right
mid plate
panhard mount
gas pedal
throttle linkage
shifter linkage
break bias (old manual type)
shocks, springs, and weight jacks (spring cups and jack bolts)
guages (temp, oil press., fuel press., with lights)
seat
window net
I think that's it.
PICS POSTED ON CLASSIFIEDS

I marked the bad bar and welds with white paint if you can see it.
Car has old body and interior (kinda beat up) some could be re-used and rest used for template for building new. have all body except roof. (2 hoods)

I'm asking $300 for this stuff cause I have a new toy coming home next week and I need this out of the garage. It's in the way.

This would make a good B mod for someone or a good starter car for someone wanting to get started in a mod on a low budget. I just need it gone ASAP!!!

You can post reply or call me at (573) 915-8580 pretty much any time. If no answer, leave message and I'll call you back. Thanks, MIKE

Back