97 With 2001 Updates 6oo Micro $3200 Race Ready

racer94

I Have A 2001 B&m Chassis It Is A Copy Of Factor One And Sawyer. It Has A 98 F3 Multi Motor With Fcr Flatsides,dyna Ing.,2mm Over,head Milled,ported,slotted Cam Gears, Cams Degreed,1mm Over Valves.very Strong Motor.it Has All Four Beadlocks,elec Wing Slider,cock Pit Adj Pan Hard Bar,12sq Wing,6 Spare Tires And Wheels, Shocks,torsion Bars,gears, And Etc. Car Also Has All Alum Smooth Body Pro Shocks. Have Pics Apon Request. Car Brad at 573-642-7482 Anytime. Thanz $3200 Car Is In Fulton, Mo

Bradley Potter

hey

hey man do you still have the car i am tryign to get into one..if you could send me some pics to boyd_2005@hotmail.com i owuld appreciate it and all the stuff you have for it and all it has done to please be specific i really would like to knwo exactly what i might get...

Interested in the car, i have a 97 Dirt Works DW7 roller that i would be interested in possibly trading for the car. If interested please call me at 913-709-1068, the car is located in Sedalia, Mo

i am very interested,i will call you today..i will try to call here in a little bit,if i dont get you i will try after 7 cause we are going to get my older brothers dirtworks today..thanks,,,brad

ran at pike and here in missouri,very fast and competative..this car is a copy of a canaday and factor one..well built with all the good stuff

Back