98 DirtWorks Modified for Sale

RKR Motorsports

I have a 98 DirtWorks modified for sale. The car has had the rear suspention re-done by TE Motorsports over the winter. The car is complete minus motor, tranny, drive shaft, msd and gear. It has Bilisten Shocks, Griffin Radiator, QuarterMaster bellhousing. I also have 9 rims and some American Racer tires to go with it. The chassis was striped down and rebuilt this season. The only thing left is to put the new body on. I can sell the car with a new body or the old body. Please make me a reasonable offer. I have purchased another car and don't need this one anymore. Please call 618-973-1064 or 618-781-1522..Thanks Chad

I took some pictures last night, just waiting to find the time to download them. The rear susp. is a 2-link that was re-done by TE Motorsports over the winter. They added some adjustments and some shock mounts. The car is located in Highland, IL. I am open to all reasonable offers. Let me know...Thanks Chad

what was changed on the rear?any more info needed on this car i can vouch for it as it was our old car.

TE Motorsports added some adjustments and shock mounts to the rear of the car. Should make someone a good car!

Back