98 werewolf for sale

LUKERMAN

Lukerman
1998 werewolf for sale, full running kart, my son is done. this kart has adjustable rear axle and front adjustment as well. it is set up to run in the rookie class but busdriver had this kart before i did and he ran it at beaver in the light class and it was always competitive. comes with a 5hp motor built by rick from freeburg. it has 2 races on it seeing as that is all i have run(ask around).the motor was built 2+ years ago. it has been garage stored, comes with a full set of gears, vortex clutch used twice, quick change rear gear axle plate, numerous clutches, cover, stand, carb/exhaust gaskets, youth jacket,
extra used tires and wheels, kart has good tach but i dont know what model off hand.dt-32??. this kart could race this weekend!!!! kart has good side panels but will need a nose.

i know i am forgetting things so call me 618 531 5003
$750.00
you wont find a better "full package" out there.

Can this kart be run in the heavys and would it be competetive? never heard of these karts wouldnt mind trying it out but havent raced in like 3 yrs.

Josh

Adjustable Front End

By adjustable front end, do you mean you can adjust caster/camber or it has a weight jacker?

I think the kart could be competetive in any class in the right hands.

The kart has pills to adjust camber/caster and a weight jacker.

Lukster, we may just take you up on the test ride...LOL!

i got one of these cars and yes they can be competative.they are very similar to a phantom banshee.

thanks for giving the guy the low down on it. hopefully he will enjoy it as much as I did being apart of a great sport with great people. It is a sad day. We are down but not out. I hope to return to at least watch very soon. I just had knee surgery and i am not moving quickly .

Hey Dude, sorry to here abot the surgery. Hope you will be better than ever when its healed up. You know if you need anything from me, I'm there....just let me know.

See you at the track real soon i hope!

00BusDriver

Back