"99" at KLMS Car Count?

Supposedly there were about 50 to 60 at the practice last night. Don't know exactly who is there besides Moyer. I saw him come thru Union City, Tn yesterday heading north. Poster from 4m said that Birkhofer looked bad fast in practice along with McCreadie.

"After going to practice, it looks like this is going to be one awesome race!! If you haven't made plans to attend, well, you are just a fool!! I cannot WAIT!!

The track was (or looked to be) perfect.

Birkhoffer
Francis
Babb
Eckhert
James

And there where still cars pulling in @ 9pm

If I were gonna bet, I'd say there'd be AT LEAST 50 or 60 Late Models there!"

is this a two day show or just one? are they running just heats tonight? also how much does it pay just to make the main?

Posted By Promoter99

1st Annual 99 Kicks off this weekend @KLMS
This weekend at KLMS we will host our 1st annual 99. This is a total purse of over $120,000 for the weekend. Thursday night is open practice for all drivers, all classes. $15.00 pit gate Thursday. 5-11 pm. Friday Gates open at 12 noon. Qualifying and heat races for Late Models and full program for MOD and SB. Pit gate $30.00 and adult admission is $20.00. 2-day pit pass is $60.00. On saturday we will have the 99 lap feature for Late models and a full program for all other classes. Gates open all 3 days at 12 noon. Pit Gate Saturday is $35.00. Adult admission is $20.00. Kids are $5.00 and children 4 and under are FREE.

$24,999 to win for Late models and $1999.00 to start.

Several top drivers will be here. Scott Bloomquist, Billy Moyer, Scott James, Terry English, Brad Neat, Donnie Moran, Randy Sellars, Dan Schlieper, Rick Ekert, Dale Mcdowell, just to name a few!
Hope to see ya then!
www.klms.com 270-395-3600

Back