A Benefit to help out " Josh Jarrett's " Family

bigbobdrr

Staff member
We as a Racing Family have been asked to be included in a benefit that will help out Josh Jarrett's Family with funeral expenses and bills. The benefit will be at the Fredericktown Eagles on December 7th . There will be a band, " Black Diamond " ( Shannon Cox who was with Route 67 ) they will be playing music from 8pm - 12pm. They are donating their time for this occasion. There will also be having donations and raffles to help raise money. PLEASE .....PLEASE If you are a business or someone that could donate something Please get in touch with Me, and i will get the information to Darrell , Josh's Father.

This young man's life was taken to early and it has been very devastating on all the family and friends, including his Racing Family here at Doe Run Raceway. Josh raced in our Mini-Stock class . He loved racing so much that when he had cancer he would get his Chemo on Fridays so he would feel like racing ! In July Josh was Cancer Free ! Bobby and i ask you to please put this on your calender and make a special effort to support Josh Jarretts Family on this evening.

Thank You,
Bobby & LD ( LeaDonna Payne )
573-315-9791

Everyone PLEASE come to this event to show our love and support to our Racing Family ! I know they would appreciate all the love we could give them.

Bob and LeaDonna

Back