"A BIG thanks to the RAMS Officers, Bill, techmen, Trashdog etc.

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
I believe it was a great year for the RAMS, yes we had a few disagreements as the year went by put what family doesn't. The RAMS had it's tightiest points race ever! After the required 12 weeks it ended in a "TIE" . 688pts. for both Shannon and Wolf, had to go all the way to the 16th week to break the tie, WOW! they each earned themselves a track championship with hard work by them and their families. Congrats to both!
Congrats to the officers on a great year: Looks like about $3,000 in points fund again this year. This year the top 15 will recieve money. That's the most members ever to recieve points funds.
Thanks to our corporate sponsor "The Wheel & Hubcap Store"
Thanks to Doe Run & Montgomery Co. raceways for welcoming the RAMS.
Thanks to Bill on the great job with website & points updates
Thanks to Trashdog for photos and bringing results & MCS check.
Thanks to Jeff Mills for posting photos when he could.
Thanks to all the RAMS drivers that gave to the kids and fans!
Thanks to anyone I may have missed.
And MOST of all I wish to say a BIG THANKS to "GOD" for the safe and fun season the RAMS had. We were blessed.
Enough already, Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Ditto

Great Post Marty, Well said. Thanks to all from here also. :)

CONGRATULATIOS, to THE WOLF and SHANNON on their Championships.
:) :) :)

You did well to Marty, second isn't anything to frown on. We are proud of you.

You pretty much said it all Marty, But I'd like to add one comment
and quote your most important thank you....Crystal and LeaDonna,
thank you for the great job that you both did this year......
I love you both, you are two fantastic ladies

36mmracer said:
And MOST of all I wish to say a BIG THANKS to "GOD" for the safe and fun season the RAMS had. We were blessed.
Enough already, Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Thank You Bob

I loved my time as the Secretary - Treasurer . It was such a wonderful learning experience and i worked with 3 ( Crystal, Shannon and Trashdog ) of the BEST people ! Bob, you are the most dedicated person i know to the RAMS. You always was thoughtful, on every holiday, you brought Crystal and i a little gift. I love you and CJ, there is no finer people than the two of you. Cj, i will ALWAYS treasure my T-shirt you made me !. LD:)

being our first year racing and therefore with the rams, i just want to say that i am glad we started with you all. we had plenty of help, and we will need more i'm sure, and everyone helped others. we look forward to next year. this is an excellent class to get started with and for that matter to stick with. i hope more people can join for next year. see you sat if we get the 42 together again..

Just my observation, although it was shared by many, the points champ was decided by a good set of brakes in the last corner, not exactly the exciting finish we had all hoped for! I WAS READY TO ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK!

Thanks!

Thanks to all who have given me such kind words....and thanks to those of you that haven't. I can be honest here and say that I NEVER dreamed things would be this difficult. In this position, you can NEVER make everyone happy and there is always someone in your ear with a problem or complaint. I think I may have handled things better or been more "devoted" to the RAMS if I hadn't had such horrific circumstances enter into my life. I'll admit that from about April on, I have had other things on my mind. I apologize for that. And, yes, the RAMS payout may not be as great as it was last year, but we have what we have! I know last year they had a great payout but I have been told that it hasn't always been that way. These things I'm not sure of...I'm just going off what some past RAMS members told me. Either way, it doesn't matter. I have spoke with Trashdog and he plans to run for the 2006 RAMS President. I don't know if anyone else is planning on it, but I know that the Dog told me he is already working on getting sponsors for next year. I hope they pan out for him.

Again, thanks Marty and Bob for ALL your kind words and your support. It means alot to me!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH WOLF AND SHANNON ON WONDERFUL YEARS!!!! Dave being the 2005 MCS Points Champion and Shannon being the 2005 RAMS Points Champion and DRR Points Champion! Both had a GREAT season.

"Please don't think I was bashing the payout!"

I was just pointing out this year it will be divided between 15 members (the most ever). In the past with the traveling series we required that you race 50% of the schedule, but this year we voted to pay top 15. I myself wanted the top 12 ("Dirty Dozen") but we do what the membership wishes and that great.
So Dog may run for President? I believe he may make a good one! I wonder who will challange him. Good luck Dog!

Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

PWracing: as far as I'm concerned SHANNON beat me! :eek:

Uh, I think what Marty meant to say was "SHANNON BEAT me!"
Not sure though. Then again, maybe they did have a bet going. Who knows!

Yeah, not sure what we were thinking when we decided to pay the top 15...that's gonna add up quick. Less money than last year and we are paying more positions. Oh well, I have had several members call me this week and all have said, "Oh well, it's not about the money." LOL.....yeah right!!! We all know how racecar drivers are! We have what we have and we'll have to make due. From what Trashdog and I have talked about, he is working on some big things for the RAMS next year (I guess that's if he gets elected President). He may turn out to be the best yet!!!! Two months 'til the election!!! VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!! lol

Hey, call it what you want, you can stop if you want to and yes Shannon was across the finish line before you! Really took the excitement out of a really good close race. I just hate to see things decided before the race is even started. Like I said, just my observation, but several people said the same thing. Gongrats to everybody envolved and please let us know what kind of brakes you use in case we ever get fast enough to need any!

Marty, if you don't sell your truck are you still going to try and run at least on a limited basis next season?

36mmracer said:
So Dog may run for President? I believe he may make a good one! I wonder who will challange him. Good luck Dog!

Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

mmm I don't think there is anybody else that would stand a chance agiast the ol dog:eek: :eek: :eek: I think he will be next years president (if he run's for it) GO TRASHDOG GO:D :D :D

Wow!!!!

Marty, you are one of the nicest people in racing that I know.... I hate to see you sell your truck..... I hope that racing isn't going to end for you, cause we sure will miss you.....

Maybe I should boot Kenny out of the drivers seat, since it seems that some many people get paid to do things ..... Man, just think of the shopping I could do............

Back