A few notes from Springfield...

BRSDBoy

Your Typer and Talker
Hello to everyone over there on the east side...

I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck in the upcoming season and give you some details on the website situation... I know it's probably the least of all worries at this point in time, considering the situation with the tower and lighting system, but perhaps our most outstretched and extensive form of advertisment of big river sand drags is done online. And thus far, the only central hub we have is stlracing.com.

I'm frustrated more than anything, because I'm in one hell of a perdicament. The track needs and deserves a website, and I am more than willing to build and maintain one... (in fact, it's already been built... there are just minor details that need to be filled to make it fully functional)... But building attractive, functional, and spam-free websites takes time and money. And ever since January 1st, I've made the purchases and paid the service fees ... and and actually built a damn fine website. I want to polish it up and open it to the public ASAP... only one problem... I've yet to recieve the payments that were promised... so, now I'm sitting here without the money to keep the webspace to the nice site I've worked on... and I'm not going to be burdened with the payments each month along with the maintenence responsiblities! It's just silly.

Like I said... I know it's not the track's top priority right now, and I can respect that. But I do still have money owed me and even though it's not anywhere near an absurd amount, it grows little by little each month. So, I suppose I'd just like to urge the racers and race fans out there, as well as the owners, to get the website funding out of the way before the season starts so we can have a great advertisement tool to ensure a great 2006 Racing Season.

Thanks for listening,

Nick

issues to speak of

Nick, payment has been sent to you and you said that if you did not receive it you would contact me. And i never heard anything from you. I did check online and the payment has not been cashed so i am more than happy to send the payment again but i dont know unless you stay in contact with me. I havent seen any info from you on caller id or any emails or anything. No, this is not the last thing on my mind i have been checking everyday to see if it is up and going. I also offered to pay it online instead of sending the check to you but you said that you have been in the whole since january and that you couldnt pay for it, so i am assuming that it hasnt been paid for???? So, No i do not feel that i havent tried my options we offered to pay online to get it up and going i will stop payment and send payment to you today no questions but i feel that you could have contacted me in any other form but obviously you needed to let EVERYONE know that you have not received payment but I need to let them know in the same since that this hasnt been completely ignored and we did offer several options, online payment and all of that and you said no to send you the payment cuase you were in the negative and couldnt pay for the site yourself either.

Well, in all honesty, I've been told thrice that money was sent, only to receive air... so I figured that this time was similar to the first two. E-mails, letters, and phone calls didn't help before... so, as a last resort, I just made a post here... Granted, it's not the best etiquette, I figured it was my best chance at collecting the money.

I'll e-mail you an updated invoice.

BRSD_OWNERS said:
Nick, payment has been sent to you and you said that if you did not receive it you would contact me. And i never heard anything from you. I did check online and the payment has not been cashed so i am more than happy to send the payment again but i dont know unless you stay in contact with me. I havent seen any info from you on caller id or any emails or anything. No, this is not the last thing on my mind i have been checking everyday to see if it is up and going. I also offered to pay it online instead of sending the check to you but you said that you have been in the whole since january and that you couldnt pay for it, so i am assuming that it hasnt been paid for???? So, No i do not feel that i havent tried my options we offered to pay online to get it up and going i will stop payment and send payment to you today no questions but i feel that you could have contacted me in any other form but obviously you needed to let EVERYONE know that you have not received payment but I need to let them know in the same since that this hasnt been completely ignored and we did offer several options, online payment and all of that and you said no to send you the payment cuase you were in the negative and couldnt pay for the site yourself either.

Are you really the owners of that track??? I've never in my life heard of somebody so cheap they throw the blame for their website on to somebody else. How much could it be? If you can't afford $20 or so for a website, then how in the hell do you expect to run a track. From what I've been reading on here, you've not done a very good job of that any way. Grow up or sell that track.....

BRSD boy I am supprised you post didnt get deleted like mine all did.About a week ago i posetd some questions and concerns about the track and it seem to make a few people mad.Your post here was just one of the things that I had a question about and now I know.Like I was told thou "You should bring your questions to the track owners or Millsey,sponge_bob,or a committie member" Which I am sure they seen before It was all deleted.Do not post things like this on here for everyone to see.The way I see it... It was posted a the track is a family and if it is a family the other family members should be informed on what is going on.You posted a public question that concerns my self and other racers Im sure and you got a public answer.Thats better than what I got.BRSD boy you have my support just like the 33 other people I recieved email from backing me on my posts. I keep getting more positive emails supporting my views and still have only three negative.Just letting you know that myself and a few others support your decissions no matter what they may be.Hopefully this issue will find a resolution and we will have a website!!!You have support of myself and others.

Possum, it's one thing to make some comments it's another thing to go above and beyond that. Believe me, it's not that I didn't agree with a large portion of what you were saying, it was just the way it was presented. That's all. If you would have placed your name with it the way I asked it would have stayed also, but you didn't want to do that. BRSD-boy works with me in the tower and they know that.

Sorry Millsey about going above and beyond with my comments......What can I say Im a over achiever!!! lol!!!

Back