A few photos from car show

Millsey

Here's a few photos from today's car show...

By the way, is the purple #7 multi belong to Brian Keen????

I'll have more from Trashdog and the photos from Fred Harl in the April 1st edition of the Driver's Seat.

Looks like everyone took pride in building their cars over the winter. There was nice stuff out there!!

:D :D Somebody Have Some Sense In South East Mo Well I'll Be Dang i knew there was something wrong your from springfeild ill imagine that :D :D

How long will it last?

:D :) Well guys your cars all look "awesome" but how long will it last? Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to get that first dent in it. Good Luck!! See you when the flag drops and the dust flies.:cool:

Here's a couple Fred Harl shots

Hey look, they handed out a special award and Casey Barnhouse won it. It was the Racer's Cup.... LOL.... Casey, next time move the soda cup.... LOL....

Those are some GREAT looking cars.....................

Hey Rome, SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to say all those cars Look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are some Fantastic looking cars. I have to say I was really impressed today! How about that Greenwalt car???!! Also a BIG Thumbs Up to Steve Short, Kenny Kennedy and Kasey Nations......but, than again, those are always crowd pleasers! Looks like your hard work has paid off once again guys!!

(NOTE: I had a photo of Kenny Kennedy handy from the car show by Fred Harl so I thought I would add it to this post - Millsey)

i think the 1star car looks pretty but i am a girl so what can i say? lol nah they all look good. i hope the cars run as good as they look

It was so very obvious the guys took a huge amount of pride in their cars during the off-season. Taking the extra time, money and effort to make your cars look good does not go unappreciated by the fans, but it also does not go unappreciated by the promoters. Keep up the fantastic work folks!!

Back