A little publicity for the racers!

that info is what is sent to them from Jack Pugh and myself. I'm not sure who sends them the Highland info...

Generally, local newspapers will run racing news if it is sent to them, well written, and timely.

Thanks to all those who supply the area media outlets with racing news. The individuals who make the effort to turn in the racing information often receive more criticism than thanks!

I didn't know they put them in the paper weekly, that is the first time I have seen it.

Well good job jack and jimmy and whoever else sends the papers info...

I didn't know they put them in the paper weekly, that is the first time I have seen it.

Well good job jack and jimmy and whoever else sends the papers info...

It has been in there for years. It has been in the Friday addition for several years now. Go get the Friday copy of the Bellevile News Democrat every week for your copy of the local racing roundup. Last week Ed Dixon got the headline for his 594 feature win.

I'm sure Dennis Ponder enjoy seeing his name mentioned in the highlights.

A little recognition would help all the pure stock drivers get sponsors.

I'm sure they all have fans too.

How about it Jack?

Lets not turn this into another bash Jack post because he does not report the pure stocks. I was trying to mention that the racers (all of them) are getting some publicity. Lets not make this negative...

Not trying to be negative. I just think they deserve the same recognition, and not get treated like a rotten step child. I have no idea how to get any results in the Belville News Democrat.

If Jack would think back to early 80's his hero was in the entry class.

Someday alot of the pure stocks will probably move up. Getting their results posted will probably help get them sponsers.

Back